Wish List Gaea Era

DeletedUser31385

Proposal: To add an era after World Wonders.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes

Reason:
It would make people more interested.

Details:
After a victor has been named, Random players will find scrolls of Chaos by attacking, once 3 are found Gaea will rise up out of her prison. The Earth will part and she shall start her revenge on the people. It will take her 3 weeks to rise up. There will be one camp for each of the titans and giants. They will start off with random forces. After that they will gain more and more units. The camps would of course be located in the core oceans. Ships would be located right next to the camp on the shore. They will start attacking after 3 weeks, than if they arent defeated they will start conquering cities. You will need to first wipe out the army and then use up 500 divine power to kill the titan. Once the titan dies, the camp is gone. To defeat Gaea you must defeat the army and use 50000 divine favor total. It is high since everyone in the world can kill her after the army is gone.

Visual Aids:
X

Balance:
Not sure

Abuse Prevention:
Dont know how

Summary:
To make a new era to keep players interested.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is literally the Percy Jackson Heroes of Olympus book....so no

DeletedUser31385

There are no details, it shall be a blank slate for now. I will make something else about a RISE.

DeletedUser

good luck convincing inno to spend massive amounts of money to make cpus that smart.

DeletedUser31385

It wouldnt be hard, PCs are made to play chess easily.

DeletedUser31385

Chess is not simple, it takes a lot of skill to play. I dont get how this is a book.

DeletedUser44027

Chess is simple from an A.I. perspective. It's turn based, and so can there is a "perfect solution" in which a computer can calculate almost every possible senerio, and so it won't lose. Grepolis is not only RTS, but it has a degree of randomosity with the antitimer. Thus, your point is invalid.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

Computers can be beat, depending on what setting you choose and your knowledge of the game.

DeletedUser33530

Computers can be beat, depending on what setting you choose and your knowledge of the game.

That's not the point.
Chess is pretty simple to program, so much that I know six people of the top of my head who have made their own chess programs. Grepolis is far more complicated as it is not turn by turn based and there are not set moves or objectives that one should necessarily try to reach.