Game Speed?

DeletedUser

I just want to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing as us but some other people in my alliance and I have noticed that our troops really aren't moving that fast. I know that the game speed is at 4 but our troops seem to be moving at a 2 or a 1. I attacked the person next to me with hops and it took them 18 minutes to get there. Can anyone confirm this or is it just my alliance and I?

DeletedUser

I agree. Units seem to take about the same time, if not longer, than they do on my other worlds with lower speeds.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the game speed isn't what it is supposed to be. I don't know what is going on exactly, technical difficulties I assume. Anyways, here are some screens.

World - Achillies...World Speed 2, Unit Speed 1...Unit - Slingers, No Meteorology researched. Target City Circled...Travel Time - 00:18:34
15mhdg8.png

World - Juktas....World Speed 1, Unit Speed 4...Unit- Slingers, No Meteorology Researched. Target City Circled... Travel Time - 00:16:00
izc23a.png

As you can see in the unit Speed 1 world I am playing attacking is quicker than this speed 4 world...the target is much farther away in the unit speed 1 world, but the time difference isn't much compared to how close the city is to the speed 4 world. I've seen better figures in my run in Delphi, which was a Unit 3 world. Hope this is fixed soon, I only joined this world to test out the unit speed, I'll be quitting soon otherwise.

DeletedUser2663

even i am a bit stumped on the settings tbh. I'm in the same boat as you guys when it comes down to how it should be working. to me, it seems to be just a standard 1:1 world based on the evidence i have seen so far.

DeletedUser

The overall speed in general is killing me. I have played speed 2 and thought this would be OK, but it is murder. At least give me some things to do when 5 min farming. Right now I can only build something twice a day, and even the advertised troop speeds are slow, so attacking takes forever too.

I am on the next 2 speed server for sure, and wish they could just change this one over. THis world runs slow enough I can play both.

DeletedUser23238

yes i thought about it as soon as started playing.i think there's a mistake.