Game Version

Which version of Grepolis do you prefer?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

1.26 hands down. Maybe that's only because I am not used to 2.0.

DeletedUser

i know all the cool dudes will say 1.26 (and that version will always hold a place in my heart :p) but i think 2.x is probably better.

that said, i haven't really played 2.x to a very far stage, although i think it'll be better than 1.26 in the later stages even more so. quite like the idea that there is an endgame to aim for rather than just playing until you can't bear to anymore.

DeletedUser

Veterane with à 500k account in 1.26 dislike 2.0 co's they probably arent as successful there. At least thats what i think.

Go 2.0

DeletedUser

i'm a lot more successful in 1.26 than in 2.0 (haven't really played a serious 2.0 yet) but i think most of the changes are good. the thing i dislike most about 2.0 is reading alliance forums since i can't multi-tab them (and that you can't set up attacks from multiple cities prior to launching), but going back to 1.26 there are a lot of conveniences that i wish were like 2.0

plus they say a change is as good as a holiday ;)

DeletedUser

Lag too much. That is what I hate the most. Farming I don't like too but rest of the changes were good. Still voted 1.26.7 though

DeletedUser

people with lag should seriously consider upgrading their PC, It's the digital era and the interwebz will only expand in awesome graphics and needs a decent pc.

Or pay more for your internet :p

Aicy

Strategos
people with lag should seriously consider upgrading their PC, It's the digital era and the interwebz will only expand in awesome graphics and needs a decent pc.

Or pay more for your internet :p

No. User interface should always be put above design, not the other way round.

DeletedUser

Yeah but that doesnt mean graphics on the net will increase in size and design will improve everywhere.

DeletedUser

No. User interface should always be put above design, not the other way round.
your face should be put before design, not the other way around :p

my interwebz is shockingly bad and it runs fine, so i dunno what on earth would make it lag for others. (maybe ie?)

DeletedUser

my interwebz is shockingly bad and it runs fine, so i dunno what on earth would make it lag for others. (maybe ie?)

you geussed it when it is slow it is IE.
Pythagorus is always, always right ;)

DeletedUser

2.0 seems to benifit more active players what with the new farming system. So I vote the 1.26.7

DeletedUser18366

I like 2.0 better. I never player serious 1.26, only got to 400 points but I love the new interface and features. I just can't wait for the world wonders to come out.

DeletedUser

Well since i started off on a 2.0 world its only natural that its my favorite version of Grepolis.

DeletedUser

I like 1.26.07, but it's because I haven't really tried in a 2.0 world, I always get bored .