Gameshow

DeletedUser19260

Well most of them were great players. Elena may return. Hopefully. Would hate to see her go aswell. Dazza is the only one of the core spanish players left now depending on what elena does on her return.

Should leave the smaller players for the smaller players. Morale wouldnt be as bad for them if you guys let them take care of it.

Ahh dont mention that. We have since fixed our LS problem. Eventually lol

DeletedUser

Oh yea Aregme is on VM too so who knows what will happen. Well we have slots to fill and those little red flags are annoying lol. 70% morale isnt too bad :heh:

Hahah a little warning message that I only needed 300birs would have been nice :cool: lol hopefully you will be able send all your nukes next time :D

DeletedUser19260

Argeme is also quiting i believe. Elena prob will aswell:(

100% morale is better:p I rather not go below 80% if i can help it.

Well you needed a little more than 300 in all fairness. I should have taken that myself. I definatly would now anyway.

You would think more than just the two of us would post here now that an actual convo has started:( Where is everyone???

DeletedUser32029

All people of this world is preparing for world war....they can't waste time here.Well all want eod to remain out of this world war to give everybody a fair chance

DeletedUser

I know other people opinions on things that are from LoD, FE, or Chaos would be nice but at least this is better than total silence right lol

Hey ashik What are the sides in this "world war"? Didnt know anything like this was going on. But everyone should always have time for a nice chat :p

DeletedUser19260

Well would you look at that kwelson we have guests lol.

Sides in the war? From what i can tell right now it seems to be Maelstrom vs The world. Fair odds clearly lol.

You usually win? Really? Usually means you have lost a few, Who beat you so far? lol

DeletedUser12667

LOL:D

So other than BP, is there any other benifit of having enemies:eek: I personally have numerous benifits. But I will say the best enemy is the enemy who shows respect to all.

DeletedUser

Yes I know! 2 more people actually commented on this thread lol

Well Mael seems to be all on their own right now with nobody really attacking you. LoD seems busy with Persians and we are the only other alliance close enough and are not currently fighting you :p

By usually I meant always lol. Just didnt want to seem cocky but oh well

Weh Team - Disbanded
Eight Equals D - Disbanded
Revolt of Death - Disbanded
Skullduggery - Disbanded
The 13th Legion - Disbanded
The Langoliers - Disbanded :rolleyes:
Hawk Eye - Disbanded
The Persians - Currently Dying
BERSERKERS - Almost Dead
Blitzkrieg - Almost Dead, most of them started a new world.

So thats the alliances we have beaten so far lol, I used grepo stats and looked at ppl we took lots of cities from and thats what I found.

DeletedUser19260

2 more and hillop is back. Put the kettle on lol

kwelson you didnt kill skullduggery. We did. You came in and cleared up after we killed them due to an agreement we had about O44.
Wasnt sure if you would have langs in it when i started reading the list lol

LOD wont be busy with persians for long.

DeletedUser

Oh I wasn't in EoD when they all killed skull dugs so that would make sense.

Lol I sadly had to include langs, we were beaten but I did forget to put EDC in there although Knight Yola could be credited with killing them off haha

Yea true we will have to see where LoD will go to next, seems like FE have backed off them and are now busy with Chaos so who knows.

DeletedUser

Persians would never join LOD kwelson. I knew that would never happen. Im a little disapointed with how they are leaving but they put up one hell of a fight in fairness to them. Much respect for taking all they did and still lasting untill now.

Is morale not an issue yet? O35 is nothing but morale problems for me now so im guessing O44 is much the same for most of you guys. Nobody has attacked LOD in awhike Kwelson you could get some incomings from that;)

True point Bod, True point. But you are close enough:p Wernt you on omicron aswell?

Yes bro i was in omi as well with avera and jimmy

DeletedUser19260

EDC just fell apart after yola left with the big guns. They never looked like coming back, But i have a feeling it was because of EOD yola left in the first place.

I knew i recognised your name Bod. Wish i had stayed till the end of omicron.

DeletedUser20547

EDC just fell apart after yola left with the big guns. They never looked like coming back, But i have a feeling it was because of EOD yola left in the first place.

I knew i recognised your name Bod. Wish i had stayed till the end of omicron.

:D You had more important things to do....like start a new world where the big guns were not rimming you:p

DeletedUser19260

Avera once again. It was your alliance that was rimmed not mine:p

I left the game altogether for 3 months mate then came back. I was gone ghost in omi by that time on omi. Tried to log in but when the direction came up i left it.