Gamma, alliance overall rating

DeletedUser

Hi Ben,

I thought I would just have a look at the stats and the week or so before I left granded you took some cities but... a large % of them were inactives, a city is a city nevertheless. If you waited a few more days on some of them you could have been called Ghost Busters ;)
LOL Ben, you have so selective reading skills. I just checked grepostats again to confirm what you saw and I notice that except MrShroud all other guys we attacked in first couple of week of our war was active. Jcastedoh, dougP, flcoblades, slayermartok, karpool are all active at that time.

GGC was great player and he did a lot of harm to RDLM but we always play as a team. You can look at conquest and see that how each and every Bunny participated and conquered cities. You try to hide your alliance embarrassing loss by naming one great player and I will not let your undermine effort of each and every bunnies.

It such a shame that you are trying to call us ghostbuster when your own leaders who declared war on us are the biggest ghostbuster gamma has every seen. Why not look at stats of karpool and slayermartok your two main leader in our ocean. And if you are trying to hide in fact that they are inactive, that shows bad on you that you do not have guts to kick your inactive player.

Either way it was months ago I have no idea why it is been aruged about now. - Who really cares? why not talk about what is currently going on?
I was not here arguing about RDLM war and I do not think we need to argue. What we do as a team is shown in stats and lets leave it at that.

Yogesh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG its Yogesh, glad to see your still around, gamma wouldnt be the same without you and your facts and stats.

DeletedUser

It such a shame that you are trying to call us ghostbuster when your own leaders who declared war on us are the biggest ghostbuster gamma has every seen. Why not look at stats of karpool and slayermartok your two main leader in our ocean. And if you are trying to hide in fact that they are inactive, that shows bad on you that you do not have guts to kick your inactive player.
Yogesh

Are you guys really still fighting about this?!? First of all, Yogi, you have no idea. You accuse everyone of changing accounts. I don't know why your so paranoid. And until recently, of coarse you were ghost busters. Until your war with us (Fusion) you had no other enemies. You had a pretty good free ride for a while. No wonder why Slayer and myself found ourselves under such heavy fire. While we were actually at war with an alliance (GH), KB was sitting back throwing festivals. And, I don't know how you can call us in-active? You only have 400,000 more BP than I and yet, 100 more cities. I might assume that I am much more active than you. And Slayer's activity puts us both to shame.

Yogi, let it go. It's easy to brag when your alliance is beating up 2 or 3 guys. It's another to be in an actuall war with a FULL alliance. Yes, I've been eating up ghosts lately, but when I face 20-100 attacks a day from both your guys and GH, it leaves my forces spread a little thin. The fact that I'm still in there hitting your guys from time to time when I get more than 21 LS in a city should tell you I'm active and maybe, worth keeping around. But who am I to tell you what really goes on in other alliances? You don't even think I'm the original owner of my own account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

swat was going to be more powerful but due to baba the alliance is loosing its power and glory