Gamma Milestones

DeletedUser

and I am the 3rd palyer to make the million ,mark!

Now it is a race for 100 cities!:pro:

DeletedUser

Mizriath is just 4 cities short....:eek:

Ggc1, you can try to snipe it by conquering 15 cities in two days :eek:

On a different page, geeez, how much time do you need to manage 100 cities? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

dont know - it takes a lot to manage 70+!!:eek:

Knyknack just made it to a million know as well!
well done mate!

I think Mizwraith will get to 100 cities first - :heh:
it could be close for 2nd though - culture points become a drag at this point though - you need 200+ for each city - it seems to take forever now!:rolleyes:

back to the festivals I go!:cool:

DeletedUser

Dyames, 1st to 1 Million overall BP

1 Dyames The Illuminati 1000970

DeletedUser

Thank you duo!!!

Thank you chrss!!!

Thank you to all of The Illuminati!!!

And Thank you to all DeJa Vu who gave me over 30K DBP in 1 night and make overtaking raighted possible...:D

Special Thanks to my friend and mentor, Agamem, he's always there to help me...

Lord Dark Knight Dyames
Proud Member of The Illuminati

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congrats Miz hes or shes on 102 cities now that must take up some serious time to manage all of them

DeletedUser4577

So I got a question. Would anyone care to take this project under management? I could delete this one and someone may start another but due to not having all past data then that player could just start it from last week or so (Whatever they feel they can handle). Then I will sticky that thread and then we may have an updated milestones for gamma.

DeletedUser

Pretty much a dead thread but hey, we have a new milestone :) :

PORT is the first alliance to achieve 500k (actually 518720) avg points per member.

Congrats!

DeletedUser

'
Battle Points Attack:
500 Points: drb81 13/02/2010
2k Points: drb81 16/02/2010
5k Points: drb81 21/02/2010
12k Points: drb81 04/03/2010
25k Points: drb81 14/03/2010
50k Points: drb81 25/03/2010
125k Points: drb81 16/04/2010'

What a legend Drb was

sad he is gone tbh , I would love it if he came back <3

I found drb81 he is playing in xi. He is already in the top 15 and beginners protection has not even gone off yet. This guy was amazing and I am just glad I am not in his ocean in XI.

DeletedUser

Pretty much a dead thread but hey, we have a new milestone :) :

PORT is the first alliance to achieve 500k (actually 518720) avg points per member.

Congrats!

I am sorry if i am wrong but i have just found the forums as i am new player but i see average points is a must have 5 players, PORT have 3.

DeletedUser

I am sorry if i am wrong but i have just found the forums as i am new player but i see average points is a must have 5 players, PORT have 3.

They just lost more than half their alliance they had about 20 players now down to 3. Also rutlirules has reacked 1 mil DBP.

DeletedUser

Not sure to be honest skyone joined TBS but rexlex is still allianceless.

DeletedUser6635

most have them have joined TBS yeah think they moved up to around tenth in the alliance rankings and finally knocked SWAT out the top 12

DeletedUser

So I got a question. Would anyone care to take this project under management? I could delete this one and someone may start another but due to not having all past data then that player could just start it from last week or so (Whatever they feel they can handle). Then I will sticky that thread and then we may have an updated milestones for gamma.

So does anyone want to do it?