Gauntlet

DeletedUser

and you know how i play do you????
and if you'll find i was freeing up pop for another use. dont tell me what i was and wasn't doing ok little boy.
now PO back to what ever cave you dwell in.
oh no i just rememered YOUR A MOD I BEST BE CAREFUL OR YOU'LL BAN ME PFFFFF GO ON GEE IT A BASH LOSER.

DeletedUser19396

Somethings here confuse me.

I rarely check out the forums and I really do not know or care who the forum mods are, but why would someone in a position of authority have the ability to make judgements in the forum? This is not the way the world works (the police do not have the right to execute suspects) so why would forum mods have the right to make game and player comments on these threads?

As far as the wars in the North go ( and I probably shouldn't comment) EN do have the upper hand. They have a well organized crew with a dedicated leader. MR MEN have not had the dedication that they have and the war results show that. We have been on the back foot for 4 months now, yet we are still here. One thing that can be said about MR MEN is that we have kept all of out Pacts and NAP and have never attacked an ally. Can EN say that? I expect that we will still be here when and if we ever make it to the wonder world. We have had a couple of players banned and we have suffered for it. The game and morale suffer because of it. We are not any happier with this than anyone else.

There have been some puzzling bans out in the past several weeks though. When I played last year I would log in at home and also at work, but I heard of a recent ban of a player for doing just that. Also how do the game mods tell the difference about where the player is logging in from if they are on a mobile phone? Those of us connected to the wall are at a disadvantage. I have even had one player tell me that they have both and that they could easily have a 2nd account if they wanted. The rules seem to be followed by some and easily sidestepped by others.

I play on Rho and Psi with one account. It is all I would possibly have time to do. My son used to play in Rho and he plays on Psi. Do I need to worry about my account getting banned because sometimes he lives with me and sometimes he does not? The whole ban/activity/RL issues here are just frustrating. Just venting guys.

Good luck in war and peace. maybe I will keep playing, maybe not.

DeletedUser

Somethings here confuse me.

I rarely check out the forums and I really do not know or care who the forum mods are, but why would someone in a position of authority have the ability to make judgements in the forum? This is not the way the world works (the police do not have the right to execute suspects) so why would forum mods have the right to make game and player comments on these threads?

Who here that is a mod has posted in this thread and commented? None have.

DeletedUser

your tag line is mince :p
JAFFA BOY
and unless sereton has given up his/hers mod role then they are / were.
stroll on ,jog on, move on. thread can be closed as i have my answer.
a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
which would be a big fat LOL

DeletedUser

Does sereton have a colored name with a mod title? No, he is not a mod. He was awhile ago.

I offered you the opportunity to fight me 1 v 1 a month ago, you declined then. Now I just declined your offer. But when I decline you question my courage and whether or not i have testicles. How hypocritical can you be? The worst part is that you are oblivious to it. I feel pity for you, I really do.

DeletedUser340

Why are people assuming I'm a mod -.- I used to be.

Even if I were a mod, why would what I say matter to you, it's called an opinion, would still have one if I was prime minister, so what's the problem?

DeletedUser16292

When the baby lion seeks to challenge the aging giraffe, it is up to the ape, lord of the forests to renogate the conflict~ancient African proverb, if you dont get it I cant help you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I play on Rho and Psi with one account. It is all I would possibly have time to do. My son used to play in Rho and he plays on Psi. Do I need to worry about my account getting banned because sometimes he lives with me and sometimes he does not? The whole ban/activity/RL issues here are just frustrating. Just venting guys.

Good luck in war and peace. maybe I will keep playing, maybe not.

'Setting -> share internet connection' is for situations like this.

DeletedUser

Why are people assuming I'm a mod -.- I used to be.

Even if I were a mod, why would what I say matter to you, it's called an opinion, would still have one if I was prime minister, so what's the problem?

Everyone has opinions but a position of authority may make expressing those opinions to be bad form.

DeletedUser340

I am in no position of "authority".

So by your logic, a mod can't have an opinion?

DeletedUser

I am in no position of "authority".

So by your logic, a mod can't have an opinion?

I assume you were talking to me.

By my logic, figures of authority have to be more careful about expressing their opinion in certain circumstances.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Who here that is a mod has posted in this thread and commented? None have.

Do I count? Also on a more serious note try to keep the arguing on a more adult level. I don't want this to degrade into a poo flinging contest. I'm sure someone has a clever proverb for that if it did happen though