Beginner Gerrard13100 Signature Shop

• Thread starter DeletedUser15100
  • Start date

DeletedUser15100

Hi, I am making Signatures and accepting requests from some people. If you need a signature then please use the following format:

Size: (700x120)
Name: (bob marley)
Alliance: (blow)
Other Text: whatever

What would you want on your signature: (describe in sentences).

If you don't want other texts or an alliance name on your signature then leave blank.

This will be a fast service so it wont take longer than a day, depending on the amount of requests.

Previous Work :

Lets just say my HDD Broke yesterday and I lost all my previous work.

DeletedUser

First of all good luck with your shop...:)
However after reading your post I have a couple of questions...

Hi, I am making Signatures and accepting requests from some people.

What do you mean from some people?
Can you specify which people?

Previous Work :

Lets just say my HDD Broke yesterday and I lost all my previous work.

By "Lets just say" you actually mean you have no previous works,right?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser15100

Well, when I say some people, I mean people like firelord and others that really hate me. If I said everyone then there may be one person that I might not want to make a signature for and therefore would of lied in my introduction.

No, really my HDD broke yesterday but due to the fact that is hard to believe lets just say I have no previous work.

DeletedUser

Well ill be your first customer.....Can you make me a sig that is star wars themed? I really dont care about any of the other specifics, just make it star wars themed and say G.A.R. on it

And make it as big as you can plz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I will have one

Size: maximum you'll make
Text:Lord Syron Orm in multicolor

Thats it. If you get it done before HIHI or Spyder does, and I like it,you'll get +rep!

DeletedUser

what about a dragon themed sig? maybe a dragon blowing flames with a blue fire background. i'd like it small enough that it doesnt have to be in a spoiler. the word ExileD (spelled like that) should be at the top left corner with DragonKiller written wherever.