Get Off My Lawn!

DeletedUser

I have started an alliance, Get Off My Lawn, which I would like you to check out. I have led alliances in the past.

GrepoStats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en27/player/2433543

To be admitted to the alliance, you must first send me a link to your GrepoStats. I will reply with five questions that you must answer correctly. Then we'll have a little chat so I can get to know you a bit. If that all goes well, you will receive an invitation.

Currently accepting applications from O54.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nicee :p and what about those who play under a new alias though? :D lolzz.
i mean i can send you daizan's grepostat and pretend am him ( am not though) :p :D

DeletedUser

I said you would be admitted. I didn't say you would be allowed to stay very long. :)

DeletedUser22423

Haha, I like it. And a much less confusing name than "stay off the grass"

DeletedUser

It does sound nooby, but I was trying to come up with something original. That meant no Latin/Greek names, no references to 300, and nothing involving the word "death."

DeletedUser

It does sound nooby, but I was trying to come up with something original. That meant no Latin/Greek names, no references to 300, and nothing involving the word "death."

i like your attitude kid, i hope you succeed

DeletedUser

Same i like that he is not going to be like all the rest and create an alliance so obvious like Trojans or Spartans or anything like Death Star or Grimm Sleepers -_-

You just got Dissed * Sizzle *

DeletedUser

Sorry, O54. I've updated the original post with that detail.

DeletedUser

Good name, questions you say......sounds very serious ; )

DeletedUser

For your convenience, here are my answer to your questions which I received from my advisor at the Psychic Friends Network....

5. My favorite color is blue.
4. No, I've never played this game before (ignore that old sig).
3. Actually, I think feng shui outweighs tactical consideration when choosing city sites.
2. Candle sticks make a nice wedding gift.
1. Nope, never convicted thanks to a hung jury.

DeletedUser

I think you'll have a hard time getting recruits if the application process is so long. :/ Good luck though, and moves thread to Alliances.