Advanced GFX by Zero / D'Agostino

DeletedUser49905

Welcome to my shop! I'm a long time GFX artist that has been working on countless many projects in different communities, such as DiscoveryGC.com , SWAT-Portal.com, I've posted projects on Freelancer.com, did various projects for Twitch Streamers and YouTubers, and some Facebook pages. Yes, my portfolio is huge, but I've abandoned most of those communities in search for a better one.

I'm a very old Grepo player, and I've decided to help you guys out here and pay back to the community for alot of fun I've had during all of these years :)

Shop Status: OPEN

Portfolio: Imgur.com (Even my URL knows I'm pro :v )

And my forum work (I'm not adding sigs to my portfolio, there would be a thousand of those already there):

vMldGVZ.png

dXFZnnq.png

ve4hDor.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Varun

Strategos
Wow! Are you sure you did good by abandoning your projects? Still, its your decision.

Btw, what is the format for ordering in this shop?

DeletedUser49905

To be honest I was well known among alot of people and that just took away all of my time. I kinda had to abandon some. And from one I was forced out, but I think I did a good job by doing that. I need some fresh looks and fresh people to work with :)

By the way, anything you can come up with, that's the info you need to provide. I'll do my best to turn your ideas into reality :p

Edit: XTCMax was one of my friends, he knows whats up :p

DeletedUser

damn, internet is getting smaller and smaller :). Welcome to Grepo, my friend. Also, join me on Elvenar.

I took on WoT , so now i do tank related stuff instead of space. Although I still like sci-fi genre the best.

p.s. @

Location 127.0.0.1

DeletedUser8396

Nice art mate! Look forward to more of what you can do.

DeletedUser46838

I wanna see what you can do!

Type: Sig
Size: 500*115
Text 1:Triad
Text 2: AmericanMercenary2
Theme: Kings, royal stuff.
Others: Take your time. Not in a rush.

DeletedUser49905

vMldGVZ.png

Edit: Yeah, Photoshop. Photoshop CC 2014

Attachments

• Numero Uno.png
    Numero Uno.png
    145.3 KB · Views: 5

DeletedUser49905

My home PC is dead, I didn't have everything backed up, I'll see if I can dig it out somewhere :)

DeletedUser49197

hey, what the heck, I'm looking for some sigs, Rock and Shrefty got me some really great ones, and I'm using a tool to show all sigs in one... So let's see what u got!

Type: Signature
Size: Whatever normal sigs are... I really don't know... ;)
Theme: Speed, Cheetah, etc. Possibly Flame.], if you think that would add to it and make it look better.
Text: Flameinducer: Taras EN82

Thanks! Lets see what you got...