Pnp GGG- Retribution inside out. You know you love me... XOXO

DeletedUser

GGG-RetributionSpy3-1.png

DeletedUser

Great work Jen... Again :D Hahahhahah seems that some players love us more then we thinl ;) :p

DeletedUser

Just got started and it's already an episode of All My Children in the making? Man grepolis beats out reality tv sometimes.

DeletedUser

Hah.. nice Jen... er.. Gossip Girl. Can't wait for more. Leak away!

DeletedUser18705

Better than the last issue. It's going to be a lot of fun following the Lamia forums.

DeletedUser25615

Spies already? good to know we need to be aware...

DeletedUser

Most will sell there soul for safety and power nothing new lol ^^ Good luck to the spy, hope you get what you want.

DeletedUser

PS: starting not to love you ... XOXO? more like an invitation to our downfall. Your call have fun.

DeletedUser14283

Most will sell there soul for safety and power nothing new lol ^^ Good luck to the spy, hope you get what you want.

Just because the message contained spy material, doesn't mean that we use it. Believe it or not, there is no use for spies. Begging for protection or an invitation as shown above, so they pledge to provide knowledge on their alliances inside info. Why would we need them/that when we are going attack the rest of the world anyway? Think it will give us that slight edge? I don't think so.

We don't need spies to get the job done :p

Loving the gossip tho Jen :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whoever is selling his soul should really think twice. R4GE isn't going to let him join their ranks any more now that he's spying for them than they would have beforehand. They're just milking him for the satisfaction that comes with humiliating their competition.

DeletedUser5061

**spotted xelyformas and other members leaving the church of Retribution

Listen guys don't worry about it we are not in your ocean and wouldn't use or have interest in that sort of intel. You are always gonna get one or two that will spill the beans to GGG just to talk to a girl :) but don't let them win by leaving your alliance over it.

DeletedUser25615

**spotted xelyformas and other members leaving the church of Retribution

Listen guys don't worry about it we are not in your ocean and wouldn't use or have interest in that sort of intel. You are always gonna get one or two that will spill the beans to GGG just to talk to a girl :) but don't let them win by leaving your alliance over it.

True story :)

DeletedUser

PS: starting not to love you ... XOXO? more like an invitation to our downfall. Your call have fun.

Awww. Don't worry LC, I still love you. And according to our canary you've been doing a little "R4GEing" of your own, so you need all the love you can get right now ;)

XOXO
GGG

DeletedUser

we need none of your love ^^, have fun with ur posts. Ill die with honor ofc. Big man on game Big man in real life... no pretender.

And this was no blame to r4ge, i know how spy's work. Still that is no compliment, we look forward to meeting, ( I look forward to meeting ) you all personally.

Good luck to you all

DeletedUser

Jen's a gossip girl now, aye?! Hmm..I'll have to catch up one day. :p

Anyways Happy Hunting Lamia! Just stopping by..

DeletedUser

yes, shes so sweet, make a good partner for some lucky guy I'm sure. :)

DeletedUser

lol.... Nice work!!! I am literally rolling on the floor laughing at this piece of gossip :D
As if the spies living in the cave dungeons weren't enough in grepolis :p :p