Ghost Town Question

DeletedUser

In game we are discussing a certain ghost town, during the chat a player said this:

"anyway no one is most likely defending it. if a city becomes a ghost, a cpu takes over it and keeps rebuilding its army, so basically a ghost town isnt really a ghost town grepo put up the defense system to make it more of a challenge to get ghost town. hope this helps"

Is this true? Im always farming smaller ghost towns and have never seen units appear but the ghost town in question is 5k and im new to 2.0. Was this a change that was made or is the guy in my alliance completly out to lunch?

I cant find anything in the wiki about it (dosnt mean its not there)

DeletedUser

I think its not true but i can't give any proof since i never really attacked a ghost city twice,but if its really like what that guy of your alliance said Grepolis should announce it in the wiki and forums.Maybe that guys just saw someone dodging some attacks in a ghost city,and he thought the ghost city built troops.

DeletedUser2795

A Ghost town does not build troops. both its building levels and troop levels deteriorate with time, so someone might have been dodging troops into it, but even troops supporting a Ghost town will have some of their number killed by "falling buildings" if you leave them in there over night.