give a shout-out.

DeletedUser

The purpose of this tread is to give a shout-out to a player our group of players for any in game reason.

As alliances continue to get smaller, I've noticed players are crossing alliances lines and had started working together in teams more and more. When you have players from different alliances working together it's currently hard to give the group credit. Some threads such as "CR vs Fate" are not inadequate for giving all the players proper credit when they are not in the same alliance. So i'm making this thread.

So we are clear of what a shout-out is
Shout out definition
shout-out (shoutout)
n. Slang
1.A public expression of gratitude or recognition.
2. : a brief expression of greeting or praise

DeletedUser

shout out to lord brylle for making it into BA after all this time and the past history between BA and him. Everyone said it would never happen, but then again this is eta after all

DeletedUser

i'd like to give shout out to the following;

• JamesCrackCorn - - solid attacks, well executed
  • TeAukura Eliaba -- every attack timing landed at the worst possible time for me. I think you got a BP bonus hit.
  • alarich I. -- nice counter attacks
  • Brad the Almighty -- I underestimated Brad the Almighty and paid for it, he was the only one to have earned a revolt.

Great work guys, between you i think i had 200+ attacks to defend within 24 hours.

It was a epic battle, and great counter attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would like to give a shout out to velael. hes battling the Ghost cities and doing a great job so far hes winning but he still has a long road ahead of him. gl velael.

DeletedUser15946

alarich I. proved to be good player in the past, should he be larger and more active I am certain he would be in BP top (and he likes metal hahaha)
I will skip my turn since I am simming and lost touch with what is going on around me.

DeletedUser

alarich I. proved to be good player in the past, should he be larger and more active I am certain he would be in BP top (and he likes metal hahaha)
I will skip my turn since I am simming and lost touch with what is going on around me.

So i have been told. every time i attack alarich I. i hit a wall of defense. a solid defender.

DeletedUser15946

I fought him, and rough he was strangled by CR (uuuups it was suspicious he was hit by them in same time :p) he made better resistance then same large, famous players.

DeletedUser

I fought him, and rough he was strangled by CR (uuuups it was suspicious he was hit by them in same time :p) he made better resistance then same large, famous players.

I agree, he is to good of a player to be in STS and used as a feeder player to world wonders. "alarich I" should be in an alliance that fights.

DeletedUser

i'd like to give shout out to the following;

• JamesCrackCorn - - solid attacks, well executed
  • TeAukura Eliaba -- every attack timing landed at the worst possible time for me. I think you got a BP bonus hit.
  • alarich I. -- nice counter attacks
  • Brad the Almighty -- I underestimated Brad the Almighty and paid for it, he was the only one to have earned a revolt.

Great work guys, between you i think i had 200+ attacks to defend within 24 hours.

It was a epic battle, and great counter attack.

Wow for once you speak highly of me... in the same return.. You have a good defense or support.. You make this game very interesting.. and I like this...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Shout out too...

Rygarr - Always been my closest friend by my side in both The Elite and Valor, will always have respect for him!

DeletedUser

Bernie 1971- this is a guy we were after (destroyers) as he was a part of an enemy alliance, but somewhere along the line he ended up in Knights Empire and he became one of the only people I could really trust. To this day he is one of these guys you can count on anytime, many times he is not getting the recognition for his great work.

Thanks Bernie!

DeletedUser

I recognize it.Seen some perfect defense from him few days ago.

DeletedUser

james this might seem hard to belive what im about to say!!

but in CR we have respect for u being a skilled player! we just dislike your attuide! thats all!!

and i have respect for you as a fighter!