GLaDOS looking for test subjects in O65

DeletedUser

Do you like Cake? Are you in Ocean 65?

Well, unfortunately, the cake is a lie, but GLaDOS is still recruiting and wants active dedicated players to make us great.

We are a small alliance currently but are looking to grow and expand. Currently we have a small core of experienced players but do not mind showing the new guys the ropes.

So, if you're looking for an active personal alliance you can help grow into greatness, get in touch with me on here or in game.

Positions of responsibility are still open for those demonstrating talent, experience / willingness to learn, and dedication/loyalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a few quick questions if you dont mind...

Currently we have a small core of experienced players but do not mind showing the new guys the ropes.

Is that like the gallows?

So, if you're looking for an active personal alliance you can help grow into greatness, get in touch with me on here or in game.

How personal and active we talkin here, I might need to change alliances as these two quotes sound like a good time.

Thanks!!!

DeletedUser

Is that like the gallows?

Only if you've stolen a horse. Oh wait... wrong Innogame. :D

How personal and active we talkin here, I might need to change alliances as these two quotes sound like a good time.

Well, I try to provide an active and fun forum. The forum covers serious topics but also topics where people can express themselves and get to know each other. In fact, all players are encouraged to bring their own personality and ideas to the forum to make it even more interesting. As we grow, this trend can only increase.

As far as leadership goes, I like to gather everyone's ideas/opinions/concerns before making decisions. I will make the final decision, but everyone's opinions are important to me. Also, as we grow, those proving themselves as loyal and dedicated to the alliance will be offered additional positions of responsibility. I'm always looking for a smart and personable leader.

We are small right now, but we will grow and are garaunteed to have a lot of fun along the way. I can assure you this if you do want to join, we will never be an MRA, and we will never be impersonal. Everyone counts.

DeletedUser

I dont know, you sure its not a personals alliance? You were misleading about the cake so I dont know if I quite buy that its not a personals alliance... sounded like that in the origional post :D

DeletedUser

Well...

now that you mention it, I am free this weekend. ;)

DeletedUser

ALL RIGHT!!!

This cease fire just got interesting!

I like this alliance.

DeletedUser

Still looking for people. *bump*

Well, perhaps you just found one.

I'm a small novice player (1600 pts) and I just left my old alliance (because it lacks communication and a good leader), now I'm looking for something new. Preferably not a large anonymous MRA. I know, it's not much I have to offer, but I'll be dedicated, active at least once or twice a day, and willing to learn.

A link to my GrepoStats

Yours,

Gijs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, perhaps you just found one.

I'm a small novice player (1600 pts) and I just left my old alliance (because it lacks communication and a good leader), now I'm looking for something new. Preferably not a large anonymous MRA. I know, it's not much I have to offer, but I'll be dedicated, active at least once or twice a day, and willing to learn.

A link to my GrepoStats

Yours,

Gijs
come join my alliance te he only kidding you dont put your self down so much we were all new once