Inactive Topic gold for WWs

DeletedUser

Proposal:
To be able to buy WWs for gold

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?: yes

Reason: because it will save time but you end up wasting the same amount of money

Details: basically each level of each WW will cost whatever £200 of gold is worth and you just put in the pot and build up your nice buildings. also we were thinking people could still in theroy take your city and that seemed unfair so we think for a monthly fee of £25 per island no alliance cities will be attackable.

Visual Aids: none

Balance:none

Abuse Prevention: this a massive abuse

Summary: buying WWs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49197

Abuse Prevention: this a massive abuse
yes... yes... yes...
But, seriously PLEASE DELETE THIS PEBBLE BEFORE THE DEV TEAM READS IT, ALL WE KNOW THEY WILL MAKE IT SO IF EVERY ALLIANCE IN THE TOP 12 GIVES 50Euros WORTH OF GOLD THEN WW AUTOMATICALLY STARTS,AND THEN THIS!!!WORLDS WILL BE DONE IN 10MINUTES.... lol.

DeletedUser27128

No no no, this idea needs to be passed to the devs immediately and implemented within the month, will make it easier (and faster) for people to leave the game

DeletedUser27128

Nope not yet, but this surely will. There is still scope of "improvement" in this category.

DeletedUser27128

Yes I did, but this will make it even better.

"Buy your own WW NOW, only for 50 euros"

DeletedUser35069

Completely makes sense +1 maybe for additional fee of gold all the cities on the island can be unattackable?

DeletedUser

don't worry guys even if we pass this idea it won't reach a devs eyes and Forwandert thats a good addition.

DeletedUser23986

https://devblog.grepolis.com/?p=1124#comment-10101

Devs don't know how to read english maybe?

Support activity

xx tickets opened
xx tickets answered
xx hours average first response time
xx tickets rated
xx rate average (of 5)

i didn't knew you can get xx rating. Or maybe they have shut down the support system as they ran out of moderators? Why would anyone mod a game when only gold players abusers play it?

I think the costs for WWs are too low.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yeah I mean inno can play about with the numbers but this is just a time saving idea

DeletedUser39031

Should just let people pay to open new servers and ready made alliances.

DeletedUser36436

+rep lel

Inno will have to release new worlds every hour

DeletedUser5819

oh I soooo want to +rep you for that Hassan, but apparently you said something else worthy recently..... Wait while I trawl for other worthies..