Inactive Topic Gold Merchant award

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Players can get an award for trading gold, just like for tradeing reccurces.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
yes.

Reason:
In some worlds it is posible to tarde gold, so it would be nice if players could get an award for trading gold just like for regular trade

Details:
Award must have 4 Grades and here is the results you need to get to get the award:
Grade 1 - 500
Grade 2 - 5,000
Grade 3 - 10,000
Grade 4 - 25,000

Visual Aids:
Hõiva.PNG

Balance:
The award can be researching only in worlds where it is available to trade gold.

Abuse Prevention:
-

Summary:
Q: Can a free to play get this award?
A: Yes. because free to play can trade recurces on gold.

Q: Does it stat inport and export gold both?
A: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Nice idea, grade 4 is waaaaay to high though.

As a guideline, in en86 I made around 90,000 in gold, and that was treating trading as a full on gameplay. I was logged on in en86 just as long as my main world, farming every ten minutes, trading constantly. I dont see anyway anyone can make 500k, and I think most players would be pushed to go over 100k, especially on a faster world

I like the idea but I think

Grade 1 - 500
Grade 2 - 5,000
Grade 3 - 10,000
Grade 4 - 25,000

would be more than suitable.

DeletedUser

Nice idea, grade 4 is waaaaay to high though.

As a guideline, in en86 I made around 90,000 in gold, and that was treating trading as a full on gameplay. I was logged on in en86 just as long as my main world, farming every ten minutes, trading constantly. I dont see anyway anyone can make 500k, and I think most players would be pushed to go over 100k, especially on a faster world

I like the idea but I think

Grade 1 - 500
Grade 2 - 5,000
Grade 3 - 10,000
Grade 4 - 25,000

would be more than suitable.

the Grade numbers are available to discuss, but i like your numbers :)

DeletedUser18132

Sure, as long as the Grade four title for trading away 25K gold in exchange for resources is Gold -----. ;)

Fine, fig, fine.

Last edited: