bertie1969

Phrourach
ive read the price increase

what is the reason behind such a huge price jump percent please

the game is declining and you bdecide to increase prices

which will just make it decline even more

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
because apple is increasing the costs of purchases in their app store yet again and it would be eating into the margins of inno, so they increased base gold you get and slightly adjusted the price of gold, you are technically getting a better deal gold wise but at a bit higher price..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
they announced it mid sept that its going up by 5% for everything that is not a subscription based payment.
so why not take that chance to up the prices for both google store and browser ;)

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
they announced it mid sept that its going up by 5% for everything that is not a subscription based payment.
so why not take that chance to up the prices for both google store and browser ;)
Apple is trying to push the Apple Arcade so they’re really squeezing the regular App Store microtransaction titles

SAVAGENESS

Hoplite
The price is alright for what your getting I think, unless you go for the small gold purchases witch I think is pointless as you can get them amounts easily in game for resources, I would say get the 12,500 or 25,000 gold or get none, for those who can not afford it, mine a little gold or lots of gold in game

Just my opinion

At the very start of a game 25,000 gold or even 12,500 can go a very long way, it can get you CS wet by straight away, your academy up to level 30 for culture points and a nice high farm for lots of units, this way you can save all your speed up tokens for later too

I know I am going off the main point of this thread, just sharing thoughts