Gold transfer from US?

DeletedUser48331

Hey, guys.

I've played on US and decided to move to a more comfortable time zone for me. I still have gold leftovers on US, is there any way to transfer them to EN?

DeletedUser33530

I think that if you send in a ticket they might be able to do that for you. Not sure though

DeletedUser22145

hey amigo!!! yeah I had the same thing happen to me from en to us, and no dice on the transfer, hope that changes!!!!

Zarun-

Strategos
hey amigo!!! yeah I had the same thing happen to me from en to us, and no dice on the transfer, hope that changes!!!!

Doubtful. They likely made a nice profit from all the EN players going to US Sparta. Then when en81 opens, they will make more money.

If they allow transfers then it will cut their profits. Do let us know if they allow it though please.

DeletedUser31385

They don't. En is En and US is US. No transfers allowed.

DeletedUser22145

well I think I still have money on en so new world here I come

DeletedUser48331

Hey, Jami, see yar waiting for next EN as well, eh? :D

Anyways, the answer I've got was no. So I've reset to the rim and having my way with rim noobs until new EN server is up.

Oh and I just got a funniest rep comment with "OMG gold abuser OMG!!11oneone", some people are hilariously inadequate.

DeletedUser22145

well when unsullied and dothraki combined have 2 million more citypoints its gonna be a rough go at WW. good on them for playing it well.

DeletedUser18366

I doubt they usually do this sort of thing, you can try sending in a ticket and getting them to make an exception...