Good Fight Pi

DeletedUser11965

Better start quitting if you suck, unless you want to stay for the challenge. :p

Either way, or Incubi isclearly dominating and the only hope "I" see is getting just about every alliance to band together to form some huge coalition against them.

DeletedUser12324

I'm sure players in Incubi will get bored eventually, i thought Incubi were up for challenges but it seems they fight an alliance take their top players then move on a grow slowly.

Incubi players stay up all night, ive only managed to catch one or two of their players offguard 2-3 times in total. Early mornings, mid-day, late night they are always on watching.

Ive lost my first city to Incubi today, the CS must of been sent about 1am, im not going to try and compete with that some of us have work :p

I just hope AL and VVV can put up a good fight, the smaller alliances will just provide Incubi with BPs and stepping stones.

DeletedUser

Grow slowly??:eek: I really want to know from where are you getting that idea....

If you check stats, Incubi is the TOP conquer in the past 15 days!

With almost half the players than Enthroned or AL, we still conquer more!

Yeah, we really grow slowly, but will be in players numbers, comparing with the others...

pgalland25

Strategos
People always find a reason to hate the best, even if there is nothing there to fight over.
Incubi is clearly the best, now fight or quit whining.

DeletedUser

It's too big
It's too wide
It's too strong
It wont fit
It's too much
It's too tough
He talks like this
Cuz he can back it up
He got a big ego
Such a huge ego
I love his big ego

:eek:

Usually I'm humble
Right now I don't choose
You can leave with me
Or you could have the blues
Some call it arrogant
I call it confidant

:eek:

Ummmm, thank you? I had no idea you felt this way. Kinda flattering.....:cool:

DeletedUser

Phears I see you are much better at whining in the forum then playing.

A. just quit the game and go forum fulltime

B. quit the forum maybe you could be a better player

C. do everyone a favor and quit both

Ya know Phears you make points like 'all they do is make a team quit and take their good players' I'll kindly take that as a double compliment. First off all making teams break down and quit means you are winning and good at what you do as a team. Second if after you beat them their players want to join you that means they like you and respect what you have accomplished. So thank you sir for those kind words. Last I recall you asked to join Incubi on many many occasions where I denied you which is why you stand here bitter in the forums all time. If I accepted you the first time you asked to join you'd be marching around here wearing your Incubi is the best team hat. Definetly a hat I didn't want to see you wearing. You look much better in the I accomplished crap in this game and I'm just going to sit around and make excuses hat.

and P.S. you lost your first city cuz Wannabee actually looked your direction. You have cities in the middle of part of our nest, we could and would have taken any of your cities anytime we wanted to if we thought we wanted them. I especially like the 3 cities you have on the non farm island looks nice.

DeletedUser12324

Aww yo' i really do pity you, iv'e said before and ill say it again Incubi are a good alliance i have never said otherwise, i just think a few of the things you do and how you go about doing them isn't to my preference.

I asked to join Incubi once don't flatter yourself, and ofcourse you can take any city of mine, im by myself and you have 26 players that spend most of their life on this game so nice bragging there lol.

Stop taking things so personally, this is just a game....your like a horse with blinkers on, tunnel vision, you don't see the whole picture, take a step back, look at my forum posts and tell me that i'm bitter.

The problem is yo' i wont give up until i want to, as soon as i don't find this game fun anymore ill move on, that's life.

Get over yourself, i'm much happier having a real life than being some egotistical 24/7 gamer.

DeletedUser

Nice try Phears. I call your 'I have a life which is why I suck' and raise you 'you are playing a real time webrowser war game' if you had a life you wouldn't be playing multiple servers and on the forums worrying what Incubi is doing. Nice try on the bluff I'm all in.

DeletedUser

Gezzzz, so many excuses...And so many bad ones too...

Phears i can recall you being one of the most active players when i was at MG, you were there posting all the times, many more than myself...
So i can say you live for this game...

I have advatage to being able to play at work, but i don´t lose hours of sleep or wake up to send one attack!
If we are bigger than you playing less hours, did you ever tought that we are just better?

By the way you know that cell phones now have internet, this means any time any where you can check if everything is ok with your account, you lose 3m doing that...

Incubi, won the wars they have been at, because they were smarter, and mostly because most of the players didn´t listen!I gave several suggestions, to give some kind of fight to incubi, some of them that i am using for a long time, and they are working pretty good!

Then it was just annoying seeing so many OP´s done by ETD, and so bad organized, that just kept MG out of the fight!

Incubi grabbed players from allies they were in war with?!Nooooo, really?they should not do that!That is something that only AL, ETD and the rest can do!

If incubi grabbed the best, maybe they are the best because they are smarter to see, that incubi is better, and they do things the right way?If you guys did the same maybe were still alive, but know, the preference was MRA, all the allies that you were fighting with...The result was, they did what they have been doing since the start...RUNNING AWAY...

So guys please arrranging excuses for the incompetence!Incubi as 27 players, how can we be MRA?If AL invites players almost every day, what are they?

Now i am going to eat! YOU KNOW SOME OF US HAVE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! :p

DeletedUser

It isn't something he is bragging about or something you should even criticize.

It merely is. We choose to play Grepolis at a level you don't understand, and obviously don't care to participate at.

Is Grepolis my social life? Maybe, i consider these people among some of my closest friends. However we have played together for years. Not more than a month ago i met yowhatsup in person.

I deal/play poker for a living, it does me no harm to peek at my grepolis account on my mobile or laptop at anytime.

Simply put, i am invincible because i play. I wouldn't play if i couldn't put this amount of time into it.

-Z

DeletedUser12324

Nice try Phears. I call your 'I have a life which is why I suck' and raise you 'you are playing a real time webrowser war game' if you had a life you wouldn't be playing multiple servers and on the forums worrying what Incubi is doing. Nice try on the bluff I'm all in.

Worrying about what Incubi are doing on the forums? I didn't realize you kept all your secret ops on here?!

I play multiple servers to find the right ones for me, every so often ill join about 8 extra worlds and then narrow it back down to 4.

My main worlds are Pi and Epsilon the rest are just experiments.

Now i don't have justify myself to the grepo community trying to prove i have a life but i will say this once and once only to clear things up,

1. I work 40 hour weeks at work and it also takes me an hour to get there and back.

2. I am doing a computing course and an A-level in biology part time at home.

3. I go out normally twice a week wit friends whether it's to the pub or just the cinema.

4. I swim twice a week and gym once a week.

5. I care for 2 tortoises, a tropical fish tank and a salt-water tank.

Now tell me can you find that much time in all that for grepolis?

Gezzzz, so many excuses...And so many bad ones too...

Phears i can recall you being one of the most active players when i was at MG, you were there posting all the times, many more than myself...
So i can say you live for this game...

I have advatage to being able to play at work, but i don´t lose hours of sleep or wake up to send one attack!
If we are bigger than you playing less hours, did you ever tought that we are just better?

By the way you know that cell phones now have internet, this means any time any where you can check if everything is ok with your account, you lose 3m doing that...

Incubi, won the wars they have been at, because they were smarter, and mostly because most of the players didn´t listen!I gave several suggestions, to give some kind of fight to incubi, some of them that i am using for a long time, and they are working pretty good!

Then it was just annoying seeing so many OP´s done by ETD, and so bad organized, that just kept MG out of the fight!

Incubi grabbed players from allies they were in war with?!Nooooo, really?they should not do that!That is something that only AL, ETD and the rest can do!

If incubi grabbed the best, maybe they are the best because they are smarter to see, that incubi is better, and they do things the right way?If you guys did the same maybe were still alive, but know, the preference was MRA, all the allies that you were fighting with...The result was, they did what they have been doing since the start...RUNNING AWAY...

So guys please arrranging excuses for the incompetence!Incubi as 27 players, how can we be MRA?If AL invites players almost every day, what are they?

Now i am going to eat! YOU KNOW SOME OF US HAVE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I'm not blaming Incubi for taking on good players, i'm blaming those players for leaving their alliance. I was willing to fight for ETD to the end, i'm in the middle of the map and have only taken 3 days VM since this all kicked off, do so see me scared for my cities? No.

It isn't something he is bragging about or something you should even criticize.

It merely is. We choose to play Grepolis at a level you don't understand, and obviously don't care to participate at.

Is Grepolis my social life? Maybe, i consider these people among some of my closest friends. However we have played together for years. Not more than a month ago i met yowhatsup in person.

I deal/play poker for a living, it does me no harm to peek at my grepolis account on my mobile or laptop at anytime.

Simply put, i am invincible because i play. I wouldn't play if i couldn't put this amount of time into it.

-Z

Contradicting what your other members have said about taking this too seriously, don't get me wrong its great to make friends in games, i'd like to think ive got a few friends on grepo atleast, but at the end of the day these friends unless they live locally which could be the case but in most cases isnt your never going to meet them and share REAL experiences.

Have fun with your level of participation....:D

Apologies for the triple post, it seems that Incubi have to gang up on people on the forums as well as ingame, have fun taking my cities....:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Phears, congrats to have a busy life, most of us do, but when we play we play!
At least i have a busy life, if i could not play at work i would not play at all!

Now it is kind of annoying, that in every server, every single war game, the excuses are all the same!

If YOU DON´T HAVE TIME TO PLAY, DON´T!

Now playing, to be complaining all the time, and finding lame excuses, it is just sad!

Seems like those guys when they start getting attacked, they suddenly quit, and say they didn´t had time...If you don´t have time quit, instead of giving the excuse, that you don´t have time!

By the way, for someone so busy, you seem to be here a lot...Is there a laptop on the swimming pool?
:D

DeletedUser12324

Again just like yo' you don't read these things through, i'm not coming up with excuses, just saying that Incubi spend alot more time than others on this game.

I think ive got enough time to play this game, ranking in the top 100 in any server shows some sort of commitment no?

I don't see how i'm coming up with excuses either, i'm one player, incubi are 27, most of which are in the top 20. I would like to see any player come out well from that lol, no excuses here bud just opinions.

I sent these messages last night, i would normally be out on a saturday but was recovering from a heavy night on friday, i have 90 posts on these forums over the last year or so, tell me is that too much time spent?

DeletedUser

I'm sure players in Incubi will get bored eventually, i thought Incubi were up for challenges but it seems they fight an alliance take their top players then move on a grow slowly.

Incubi players stay up all night, ive only managed to catch one or two of their players offguard 2-3 times in total. Early mornings, mid-day, late night they are always on watching.

Ive lost my first city to Incubi today, the CS must of been sent about 1am, im not going to try and compete with that some of us have work :p

I just hope AL and VVV can put up a good fight, the smaller alliances will just provide Incubi with BPs and stepping stones.

This is your 1st reply...

So if you are not finding excuses, what do you mean, with fight and grab the opponents top players?!Sound one excuse...

Most of the attacks have been sent at you about 1am (depending of the time zone), you ever tought can be different?!But your excuse was you were not going to compete with that, you have a life...

So if its not excuses...

By the way, if you are still alive, its because we let you to be here!There are threaths around, you are not one of them...

DeletedUser12324

I don't even understand this post, repeat in English and i'll be happy to reply.