Good Leaders/Bad leaders

DeletedUser11539

Post who you think will be great leaders and who you KNOW are bad Leaders

and explain why.

DeletedUser8969

i played in the same ocean as a guy named sparticus in theta. he was a leader in o46 elite or some such animal. they died. i don't know if it is the same guy or not.

DeletedUser

Oh, you can expect him to be just as bad. :D

firelord0001 is going into a pre-made, right? Fail.

DeletedUser2663

Best Leaders (not considering myself) will be OKC and possibly PV, since tommy is leading it im not 2 sure about them but with council like dai im sure they wont go wrong.

worse leaders, the ones who wont be in the top 12 at the end of the first 2 weeks

DeletedUser

Best leaders will be metalcore and tommyknight. you could say i'm biased with metalcore, but i vote with my feet, as a leader myself in another world, i would never be able to be led by a bad one on in this :)

DeletedUser

how can we talk about good leaders and bad leaders when the world hasn't started yet ?

DeletedUser

TK and metalcore will clearly be the best, although OCK is a very solid leader too.

worst... i dunno, TGT? (just a guess)

DeletedUser13936

good leaders: TGT (i don't want to admit it but he is good :p) dazian (on of the best players ever) and TK

worst leader: some guy who is the leader of some spartan MRA

DeletedUser

Good: ME!, -Achilles-, metalcore, TommyKnight
Bad: Spartacular, firelord, ddodd01.

DeletedUser5061

TK and metalcore will clearly be the best, although OCK is a very solid leader too.

worst... i dunno, TGT? (just a guess)

Yup I would go with that too but my favourite regardless of good or bad is Spartacular he is like Mutzzy but profanity replaced with :pro::pro::pro::pro:

Edit: Sapph will kill me so I will replace TGT with ddodd01

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

rotfl your right maybe he is just some guy who actually tries to sound like a complete idiot who has experience at this because i don't think any person can spell that bad.

DeletedUser

yeah I'm looking forward to watching Spartacular, who knows maybe he will be good.. but the again the name just screams FAIL lol

DeletedUser

Good: TommyKnight, daizan, MetalCore

Bad: Spartacular, firelord

DeletedUser

hmm bad leader am I? Your looking at it from one point of view if you talk to the members of my alliance or ex members you'll see how good of a leader I can be. And any way , who are you to judge me? Ok spartacular is some cavemen with a computer but me I'm epic - rep me I want to get 1000 rep:)

DeletedUser

hmm bad leader am I? Your looking at it from one point of view if you talk to the members of my alliance or ex members you'll see how good of a leader I can be. And any way , who are you to judge me? Ok spartacular is some cavemen with a computer but me I'm epic - rep me I want to get 1000 rep:)

Quote of the week. Pure gold

DeletedUser

Best Leaders: Dobby (He doesn't even need to be a leader to be good), Spartacular and Vork duo (Vork is awesome and Spartacular just adds to the awesomeness), Metalcore (nuff said), Daizan, TK, -Achilles-, etc.
Worst Leader: The Great Toast, Firelord0001, and ddodd1

DeletedUser

Best Leaders: Dobby (He doesn't even need to be a leader to be good), Spartacular and Vork duo (Vork is awesome and Spartacular just adds to the awesomeness), Metalcore (nuff said), Daizan, TK, -Achilles-, etc.
Worst Leader: The Great Toast, Firelord0001, and ddodd1

Oh Hai Der Jarp. :p

What are your plans for this world then?

And I gave up leading a long time back. Maybe one day I shall return. ;)