Good luck!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes Good luck to all and make this world the best in Grepo History

DeletedUser

This world will be nowhere near as exciting as you all make it out to be. Most of these premades will be gone within 4 weeks of server start, as the largely overconfident and deluded players that fill these rosters realize they are no better than mediorce at best, and run back to their rim alliances on another server and post in their king of the hill threads while working on their forum sigs for the next premade they plan to dominate with.

DeletedUser

From Gamma i come, after a few years of not playing Grep, im glad to announce im coming back.

Dont expect much from me :) but i will try my hardest to keep up with everyone :p

DeletedUser

YES!!! good luck to everyone I am not one to boast or threaten others I do it with my game play it will be fun in this world and if i have CS going out like crazy nothing personal just establishing my self early :p

DeletedUser

This world will be nowhere near as exciting as you all make it out to be. Most of these premades will be gone within 4 weeks of server start, as the largely overconfident and deluded players that fill these rosters realize they are no better than mediorce at best, and run back to their rim alliances on another server and post in their king of the hill threads while working on their forum sigs for the next premade they plan to dominate with.

Well somebodies a little over-enthusiastic! Calm Down!!!

DeletedUser41563

For a new world, there is much hype. But as the thread has been created, I wish all good luck, which means less then ours. :) There seem to be many personalities, some confident, some benevolent, some threatening. Soon we will have the true test. The virtual battlefield. But if I may say, The Wookies are the best alliance personality here. :) Soon all puffery shall end soon. Play with virtue and respect for all and the world shall drape its cloak on you. There be not reprise for past world experience in Thebes. Its a new world, all that has past is dust. Shall we not find our new world Victor?
KILLZ

DeletedUser

I hope i get to see the end of this world, it will be my first time :p

DeletedUser

yeah, last time i quit, i had too many villages and not enough time, i was in school back then, now i just have work... totally less worth it :p hahaha

DeletedUser41523

Still in school but I have time. My next few semesters are really easy. :)

DeletedUser

I too wish you all the best of luck. I hope to approach this differently since there's a tight limit on members in an alliance which will mean more alliances to search and destroy. "Have lots of breakfast and eat hearty for tonight we dine in hell"

DeletedUser

As a noob to Grepolis (yes I just admitted that haha!) I have been located in Thebes for about 2weeks now.... slowly but surely getting used to the place, although not had much action as yet....... Hoping to break into things bit by bit haha! Anyway, hopefully I will meet a few of you on the battlefield at somepoint, as the OP and many others have re-iterated, Good Luck to all, and have fun :D