Good luck!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

So before we all become temporary foes tomorrow i'd like to say good luck to everyone and I hope you guys enjoy the game. Be prepared for lots of surprises and tricks. Maybe a few directional tricks for instance. ;)

Seriously though have a good time guys I hope this is a fun run for everyone. :D

DeletedUser

Already with the mind games bud.... You dirty dog you :D

DeletedUser41523

What mind games? I don't think we gave you any misdirection about us. ;)

DeletedUser41523

What did I do? What direction is this convo taking? The answer my friend is blowing in the wind. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah! Telling people what to do and what luck to have! You're not the boss of us, mister. ;)

DeletedUser

guys I hope this is a fun run for everyone. :D

@nnodcrush/smilidon

do you plan on pacting with all the top alliances again. are you going to recruit all the big gold players again. i dont know if you know what fun is in this game. i would wish you luck but you dont need it if you follow your normal game plan and turn this world into a sim city again like you did in delos

DeletedUser22708

Smilodon, are you gonna stay here a bit longer than you did in Thebes mate?

DeletedUser

his style of simming, pacting with the threats and recruting the threats. only leads to boredom he will not be around very long. he may be here until he is banned like his old account nodcrush, he may be here until he has secured a pact with the no1,no2 and no3 alliance he may be here until he has recruited all the heaviest gold players.

who is to say what this guy will do. but this world is better off without him and his ways.

it wont work out this time though your alliance is spy ridden now. lets see how you deal with spies. you probably already have spies planted in every pre made in this world already

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mathchew you just found out that he is nodcrush, so keep saying it it's funny, the more you say it the more the pain of not knowing it will disappear. to me it seems like your just a sore loser.

DeletedUser30111

who is to say what this guy will do. but this world is better off without him and his ways.

Wow and I thought people were mean to me in Apollo, maybe instead of trying to tear him down with words you should try and stop him? ;)

DeletedUser

Wow and I thought people were mean to me in Apollo, maybe instead of trying to tear him down with words you should try and stop him? ;)

tearing people down with words is what he of many names and accounts does. the chances are he will get banned anyway.

he wouldnt know what a fair fight is if it hit him in the face, he started it. i actually extended hand in friendship even though he was a former foe, he turned it away. im in his ocean now so we will see what happens.

so speaks mathchew90

DeletedUser

Let's try this thread again! :D

Rick and 10d seem quiet. :S

DeletedUser

you mean say the same things again?

or be nice and say that the actions of some people who seem to enjoy the action of eating are to the level of one who is not advanced in years?

DeletedUser

this thread is surely proof enought of the secret pact between these 2 alliance.

really do i need to say anything more.

nodrushs directional trick is 45

and deathwishs directional trick is 55

but by now im sure we all know they love to tell lies all day and night.

the only thing i dont know is which direction they plan on expanding, different directions of course. they are so elite*sarcasm*

DeletedUser

you might seem comical if every post you do wans't the same.

thus speaks a fat whale

DeletedUser

this thread is surely proof enought of the secret pact between these 2 alliance.

really do i need to say anything more.

nodrushs directional trick is 45

and deathwishs directional trick is 55

but by now im sure we all know they love to tell lies all day and night.

the only thing i dont know is which direction they plan on expanding, different directions of course. they are so elite*sarcasm*

i wondered how long it would take you to turn up. are you still denying it then. surely some in here can respect me a bit and i see in your forum it will be too expensive to attack me when Bp ends.

DeletedUser

PLZ read from page 1. and you will all see definitive proof of "sim city cythera" and then read other threads at all of these liars. liars that will lie and do anything to win a war game without actually having a war

DeletedUser

you qouted yourself and double posted 0.o

no i don't respect you sorry. and i'm pretty sure that i'll never go along with what you belive to be happening, and neither will anyone else.

thus says a drunk naked mole rat.

DeletedUser39031

lol, number 1 target after BP is obviously mathchew90, not his alliance, just him.