• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Mathchew...

CAN YOU NOT DETECT SARCASM!?

The first page was full of sarcasm and aimless jokes! Even Pushty got involved

DeletedUser

@nnodcrush/smilidon

do you plan on pacting with all the top alliances again. are you going to recruit all the big gold players again. i dont know if you know what fun is in this game. i would wish you luck but you dont need it if you follow your normal game plan and turn this world into a sim city again like you did in delos

dont worry about gold users m8...i like their maxed fat cities.
never forget that even ultra-gold-users need to sleep :)

DeletedUser

this is the thread in question that should prove to anyone that PMB and infectious are and have always been in a secret pact.

they are boyfriend and girlfriend look at there flirting, look at there pre-made alliances. etc etc. TSF wont admit to being nodcrush because nodcrush/dan/TSF has a tendancy to take over DWs alliances when DW leaves them.
anybody else think its a coincidence not 1 of there players share an ocean!!

shall i screen cap the PMs i have with players Pming me that TSF is nodcrush. it shouldnt even be required. lets get more infectious and PMB to keep hating. grow a pair this is a war game not a game about the romance of DW and TSF and how they can turn a server into sim city weeks before it opens

edit: no spamming from the pawns in infectious and PMB, everybodys getting tired of you trolling me, try to CS me when BP ends the quicker the better

so speaks m90

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is the thread in question that should prove to anyone that PMB and infectious are and have always been in a secret pact.

they are boyfriend and girlfriend look at there flirting, look at there pre-made alliances. etc etc. TSF wont admit to being nodcrush because nodcrush/dan/TSF has a tendancy to take over DWs alliances when DW leaves them.
anybody else think its a coincidence not 1 of there players share an ocean!!

shall i screen cap the PMs i have with players Pming me that TSF is nodcrush. it shouldnt even be required. lets get more infectious and PMB to keep hating. grow a pair this is a war game not a game about the romance of DW and TSF and how they can turn a server into sim city weeks before it opens

edit: no spamming from the pawns in infectious and PMB, everybodys getting tired of you trolling me, try to CS me when BP ends the quicker the better

so speaks m90
Hypocrite, you tell us not to spam.

DeletedUser41523

If you insist buddy. Like I said we are packed same with moderation nation and bunch of trolls. ;)

DeletedUser

there isnt any evidence of that yet nod. hopefully that is not true because its gonna get boring round here. your a leader of an alliance and so is DW and you have both done your job to the best of your ability because you 2(maybe a 3rd or 4th) have already won the core before the speed of the world was decided. before a battle took place. where is the challenge...do you feel proud.

will you be remembered as a kick group of players that battled against the odds, held of the hordes of opponents? battled for revenge of fallen comrades and stood bravely on the battlefield as victors? actually followed the "if is not blue or green its red" it looks like the only thing that can beat a player in PMB and infectious is probably RL.

what will you be called when you merge "infectious business" thats assuming there isnt a 3rd or 4th alliance in your battle group

opinions?

becuase i think both of you are trying to pretend your secret pact doesnt exist so you can have some bragging rights in this world because if you were openly pacted. nobody would care because its kind of like UK an US invading papua new guinea.

DeletedUser

there isnt any evidence of that yet nod. hopefully that is not true because its gonna get boring round here. your a leader of an alliance and so is DW and you have both done your job to the best of your ability because you 2(maybe a 3rd or 4th) have already won the core before the speed of the world was decided. before a battle took place. where is the challenge...do you feel proud.

will you be remembered as a kick group of players that battled against the odds, held of the hordes of opponents? battled for revenge of fallen comrades and stood bravely on the battlefield as victors? actually followed the "if is not blue or green its red" it looks like the only thing that can beat a player in PMB and infectious is probably RL.

what will you be called when you merge "infectious business" thats assuming there isnt a 3rd or 4th alliance in your battle group

opinions?

becuase i think both of you are trying to pretend your secret pact doesnt exist so you can have some bragging rights in this world because if you were openly pacted. nobody would care because its kind of like UK an US invading papua new guinea.

lack of evidence stopped you? right....