Good Rank Names

DeletedUser

I'm a leader in an alliance called Blood Hounds in Alpha and we need a new ranking system, i need a system with about 5-10 ranks. Thanks :D
Kayakingstar

DeletedUser

What kind of ranks you use would depend upon what kind of organization your alliance is and what kind of image you wish to project. Is it a democracy, a dictatorship, theocracy, feudalistic, a military junta?

DeletedUser

well were definitely not dictatorship or theocracy :D, is suppose were mostly democratic, kind of feudalistic and kind of military junta
PS: while i have the chance if anybody is on Alpha and wants an alliance, you are free to message me (Kayakingstar) for an invite

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

some sort of leader up here

A second in command, equivalent to the leader except that the leader can over rule things that the second in command says

A series of ocean/large regional commanders*

commanders for individual groups of 5-15 people in the same area

and separately chosen people for being in some sort of Senate to vote on major decisions

Also, 1 diplomat* and 1 recruiter*

*These jobs are only necessary if you have a really large alliance (about 100 or more members), and recruiter/diplomat especially.

DeletedUser

Im not a huge fan of rankings like this. Honestly, if you are all in the same alliance you are equal and everyone pitches in to keep the alliance afloat, correct?

If so then you can't classify people based on their points and such, everyone helps in certain ways. I wouldn't even label who the higher ranked members are.

DeletedUser2795

I do not know what worlds you are from, but it is certainly not anywhere near mine

DeletedUser

How about:

Emporer
Elector
Ocean Commander (one for each ocean your alliance is in)
Group Commander
Chief Recuiter
Recuiter(however many you want)
Foreign Minister(in charge of diplomats, making NAPs)
Diplomats

DeletedUser

Firstly JKP3nt we are in Alpha, we currently have 31 members but were expecting to get up to about 40 in the next week. We have 4 leaders and four deputies, the rest of the alliance is rankless.

PS: while i'm talking all the leaders and deputies have worked our way through the ranks, apart from the founder who is currently ranked 16th (in our alliance) he is active but you never hear from him, if he replies to your messages it is always one word and he never posts on forums, i personally think he doesn't deserve to be a leader, so does the other deputies an leaders, but at the end of the day it is his alliance so we can't exactly fire him from his job, what should we do? :S

DeletedUser2795

rim him, force him to quit by making his experience terrible, or you can just have all of you leave and reform, leaving your leader behind in the dust

DeletedUser2795

not mean, practical, and if being practical means being mean, then too bad

DeletedUser

lol we had a founder like that. We left reformed with some of the better players from the alliance and then rimmed the former founder.
Why do you need all the ranks?

DeletedUser

He may be mean but he is correct if your leader isn't leading you then what is the point of him! I would leave and reform rimming him is a bit harsh!

DeletedUser

what about
Emperor/King/PM
Second in command
Military Leader
Head diplomat/Ambassador------Head Recruiter
General/Ocean General
lieutanant
Sergeant
Officer
Hmmm?

DeletedUser

Firstly JKP3nt we are in Alpha, we currently have 31 members but were expecting to get up to about 40 in the next week. We have 4 leaders and four deputies, the rest of the alliance is rankless.

PS: while i'm talking all the leaders and deputies have worked our way through the ranks, apart from the founder who is currently ranked 16th (in our alliance) he is active but you never hear from him, if he replies to your messages it is always one word and he never posts on forums, i personally think he doesn't deserve to be a leader, so does the other deputies an leaders, but at the end of the day it is his alliance so we can't exactly fire him from his job, what should we do? :S
Request founders rights using an incredibly persuasive letter. Than betray him and kick him. Also, remove leader's rights from any of his friends to prevent re-invitation.

DeletedUser

That is mean jarpenguin!!! I think the idea of ditching and reincarnation is better, though the re-invitation part isn't nessecary. i think

DeletedUser

That is mean jarpenguin!!! I think the idea of ditching and reincarnation is better, though the re-invitation part isn't nessecary. i think

You do not know how many alliances I've disbanded :) If you are just going to ditch then you might as well kick all the players...

DeletedUser

Well you need to get the nubcake to agree to doing anything.
Need to contact as many leaders, deputies and leaders as possible to get them in if you need to reform.
Probably best to use the hidden forums and to get all the other leaders and deputies to vote in favour of you getting founder powers and to get him to post.
See if he is even alive.
If he does nothing then prviately message him and say that the other leaders want a second founder or something to that effect.
If he doesnt respond to the first two stimuli then I would have no loyalties to him, reform and then conquer him.

If he does respond but doesnt give you founders powers then explain why.
If he gets upset then leave and reform without him. If he caves in then dont leave him with leaders powers. I have noticed that many people like this; silent founders are whiney children and will forever plague you if they have to be in the back seat.

Never be in an alliance with silent leaders and especially silent founders. They have their fingers on the button and you need to know they are working for you.

DeletedUser

These are the rankings in the DOVES OF WAR alliance:

-OverLord
-OceanLord
-Under OceanLord
-Sub OceanLord
-KingPin Prime
-Burgermeister
-Blastmaster General
-Kingpin
-Jarl
-Kingpin In Training
-Chief Blastmaster
-Full Blastmaster
-Jarl Junior with Cheese
-Sub Full Blastmaster
-Full Sub Blastmaster
-Jarl Junior
-Official Regency Officer
-Official Regency Agent
-Major Raider On Call
-Full Raider
-Sub Official Regency Agent to the Blastmaster General

A member will be assigned two or possibly three of these titles - based upon their battle points, the sum of their city points and their overall ability to balance large awkward objects on their head.

No one complains about their rank, cuz no one knows what the HELL is going on...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TheTotalAnhialattorWhoCanKillAnythingJustByEatingCheesecakesWhichByTheWayIsHisFavouriteFood