Good show MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6029

So my cousin died yesterday. In Epsilon, we have a gentleman agreement when tragedy happens you dont have to go on vacation, the world just lets you take time to take care of business.

I told Jarp about my cousin...39...kinda a rough day for me. What does MS do? They launch a CS on me....

How is that for good sportsmanship? They know they wouldn't get me without being pre occupied.

Cheers MS....you guys rock.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry about your cuz dom and MS that is just bad how could you do that to someone especially after what happened to his relation

DeletedUser

Maybe they could have not sent the CS, but it seems as if the last thing you should be worrying or complaining about is a game..

DeletedUser

Why are you lying Dom? MS isn't sending a CS to your city.

DeletedUser

yah looks like your missing alot of things. :p

such as your not liking the truth about ms helping to cs a person when a gentlemans agreement was made about leaving her alone while she was dealing with the death of a family member.

thats sad man that you guys have to resort to such tactics. In fact I might even leave omega because of it. You guys lost all semblance of respect from me for these actions.

the pnp was just kicks and giggles. This is garbage.

Though it shows your character when you help clear the city for the colony ship then defend yourselves by saying...

its not my colony ship.

DeletedUser

such as your not liking the truth about ms helping to cs a person when a gentlemans agreement was made about leaving her alone while she was dealing with the death of a family member.

thats sad man that you guys have to resort to such tactics. In fact I might even leave omega because of it. You guys lost all semblance of respect from me for these actions.

the pnp was just kicks and giggles. This is garbage.

Though it shows your character when you help clear the city for the colony ship then defend yourselves by saying...

its not my colony ship.

I liked the PnP you made, but this 'PnP' has gone way too far.

MS helped the CS because we were oblivious to Doms situation, only Jar knew and he isn't online 24 hours a day. I have proof the CS and clearing wave was sent before she posted this thread and hence made it public.

Ye, you are going to leave Omega? Are you serious? Can you be that cowardly? I thought you were the mighty Cronus? We both know you have a CS on your city by Jar. Good luck getting support from your fail of an alliance.

We defended by saying it wasn't our CS because its the truth and she was saying we had. Never once did she say we had helped our allies, so why did she lie?

DeletedUser

actually in the post you deleted you said jarp told you about her situation but real life doesnt need to be brought in on an online game

stop your lieing your so full of it.

and your own internal communcations said you helped the cs.

DeletedUser

Yes. Thank you for adding lies to fill in the dots for us.

Erm... Doesn't there have to be two gentlemen in order to come to an agreement. As far as I know, an agreement wasn't even presented nonetheless accepted! Yes, I did know Dom's cousin had died. Did I know that she would not be online today? No. Besides, none of the participants in the attacks against Dom knew about the suicide. In fact, the only two people that knew about it were myself and Sparta.

thats sad man that you guys have to resort to such tactics.
No tactics, Myrmidons planned this assault, not us. As I said before, none of the participating parties had any knowledge of the suicide or the fact that Dom would be inactive for the day.

In fact I might even leave omega because of it. You guys lost all semblance of respect from me for these actions.
So it has nothing to do with the CS heading your way?

DeletedUser

I liked the PnP you made, but this 'PnP' has gone way too far.

this is not a pnp

MS helped the CS because we were oblivious to Doms situation, only Jar knew and he isn't online 24 hours a day. I have proof the CS and clearing wave was sent before she posted this thread and hence made it public.

and yet

In fact, the only two people that knew about it were myself and Sparta.

cant even get your lies straight.

Ye, you are going to leave Omega? Are you serious? Can you be that cowardly? I thought you were the mighty Cronus? We both know you have a CS on your city by Jar.

actually I have a ton of clearing attacks from vendetta and others right after the cs lands. You left a 10 minute window from your support and jarps cs. No support but none needed as you guys focus on offense.

but seriously you guys turn my stomach. this isnt about a cs or anything. I just dont want to play with a bunch of desperado turncoat thespians.

Good luck getting support from your fail of an alliance.

and yet you are the one that sent a mass recruiting pm to the entire alliance other than leaders... go you.

We defended by saying it wasn't our CS because its the truth and she was saying we had. Never once did she say we had helped our allies, so why did she lie?

She didnt lie. Your own alliance lied mate. I got messages from your own members confirming this.

I think this is about enough of this garbage though. You two no longer rank high enough even for further responses. This isnt about the cs puttering to my city when my cs will be complete elsewhere on the map at the same time. Or about my alliance. this is not a pnp. This is about you guys and the desperate measure a couple of 13 year olds take to make themselves feel high and mighty by defeating a city from a person in mourning because their mothers dont hug them enough.. or their fathers hug them a little too much.

as far as I am concerned you two arnt worthy of attention from me anymore

DeletedUser

Cronus, you're turning this into a PnP.

This thread should've been locked when I said so.

Me and Jar have said the CS wasn't sent by MS, she should be mad at the alliance that did send it.

End of.

DeletedUser4013

Guys, I can already see this thread getting out of hand very quickly in the near future. In order to prevent a whole lot of flaming and personal insults from being made I am closing this thread. If you wish to create a PnP about this, please do so in a tasteful manner. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.