Gotta say not happy

DeletedUser

1st after finally getting this acoount fixed now i can post questions but its too late as 2 alliances are conquesting my city.

so here is goes, No warning on being attacked? really? I go to bed and wake up to all troops gone?

cant call support from alliance, 10 waves of attacks already about to me, all I could do was enlist 300 people from farm?

seriously ?

JC

I think my bigger issue here is Im not even to 5000 points, I dont mind an attack and lose goods etc...

but a full loss of city and start over after only weeks ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

1st after finally getting this acoount fixed now i can post questions but its too late as 2 alliances are conquesting my city.

so here is goes, No warning on being attacked? really? I go to bed and wake up to all troops gone?

cant call support from alliance, 10 waves of attacks already about to me, all I could do was enlist 300 people from farm?

seriously ?

JC

I think my bigger issue here is Im not even to 5000 points, I dont mind an attack and lose goods etc...

but a full loss of city and start over after only weeks ridiculous

Nobody gets a warning on being attacked. If you are not active in the night, that is your problem. If your alliance wont help you... #1 shame on them, #2 join an "actual" alliance. Being conquered is part of the game. Basically, eat or be eaten.

DeletedUser

So basically rush someone and then they dont have a chance or time to call for support?

As far as alliance how could they help? I had been invaded and lost everything followed by about 10 waves of attacks from 3 or 4 cities who now stay in support (which is confusing for a new player, they are not supporting me ) help wouldn,t even be there yet.

now the guy is withdrawing his forces, I would think that would stop his takeover, but I guess not.

DeletedUser31385

So basically rush someone and then they dont have a chance or time to call for support?

As far as alliance how could they help? I had been invaded and lost everything followed by about 10 waves of attacks from 3 or 4 cities who now stay in support (which is confusing for a new player, they are not supporting me ) help wouldn,t even be there yet.

now the guy is withdrawing his forces, I would think that would stop his takeover, but I guess not.

They could attack it and destroy either land or naval forces. This would end the conquest.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12512

try reading the guides jon, they help new players immensely answer some of your concerns

DeletedUser

Ive been learning, mainly attacks seem to be overnight and only have a few hours left after I get up ( hence attack phase was over )

but I have a question, maybe its the math i dont know

I had 200 birs and 10 LS and was defeated by 160 LS, they lost 140 LS

SO is it a math issue here? I needed more than 200 birs but how many?

sometimes the guides are good but I get lost on finer points

JC

DeletedUser

I believe lightships have higher attack than biremes have defence. And if he had high luck this would also contribute, as would the commander premium, attacking boosts and spells.

And if you want a warning on being attacked, download the app (if you have iOS or Android) on your phone - this will send you notifications when an attack is incoming.

Being attacked in your sleep is common. Players use external websites such as GrepoIntel to find out the times in which their opponent is offline and attack during these times. I hope this has answered some of your questions - there's a hell of a lot to learn in this game.