Great Player looking for Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I am new to the the game. But I'm pretty good at games like this, I love strategy games and this one looks amazing so far. If anyone has a good alliance and would be okay with helping me get started a little, I'd be a great asset.

Thanks,
Brice

DeletedUser

Brice, I think your post is a little deciving, no offense or anything, but I dout any body is going to be "great" the first time they play the game. I have just started Grepo, in world Nu and I wouldn't consider myself "great" even though I have spent about two years playing other strategy games ( like TW ect. ).

Other than that hope you have a great time playing.

DeletedUser345

Hahaha Tommy :p you need me to spruce it up but alas Omicron takes my time

DeletedUser5061

It's because at speed 1 wars take forever, here you're like "oi mutzzy I am gonna kill you you big nasty green thing!" years later mutzzy is dead but no one remembers what you said, so you can't come back and go "I told you would die biatch".

Where as on speed to a new alliance falls every two-three weeks for the first few months like two weeks ago it was Shine and today Catharsis fell another two-three weeks from now Legion of Shadows or Project Venom will fall, so there is basically a new rivalry every few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

yep the nu forums are officially dead nobody has posted for about 24 hours

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lol the Eta forums are pretty much dead as well. We would be lucky if someone posts something within 24 hours :D

DeletedUser13936

actually i think the eta forums have livened up a little (at least today) the little competitions whateverr made helped get people posting again

Status
Not open for further replies.