Pnp Great PnP competition Entries!

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

Hello all. Here you can find the entries for the great PnP competition.

Please read them, and then go vote for your favourite in the PnP competition Poll!!!

Once again I ask you to rate the PnP on it's content, and not on the writer (if you know it, as we keep this anonymous)

Good luck, and may the best win!

Sincerely,
Jorisva1

DeletedUser19042

Entry 1

Right... so im registered on thebes... im staying awake... im drinking my energy drinks to stay awake... im spending money... on gold... i give to you... the life of the most active and super serious player on all of Thebes (not to mention the biggest Simmer)...

My first impression of him was bad... his name first of all... a Neverwinter nights character... drab at best...

MIEYgb2.jpg

His creepy eyes looking into mine, i then noticed... oh my sweet baby jesus... his act of war list... now i could NOT help myself, i had to read, it just got more and more interesting, like oh my god... i was amazed, if there was an ingame repping system, i think i would have repped him 100 times...

<~~~~~~~~>
Acts of War
<~~~~~~~~~~~~>

1. Spying on me is an act of war. If you want to know how many troops are in my village, you can kindly find out yourself firsthand, when I attack you.

2. Attacking me is an act of war. However, I thank you in advance for raising my defensive BP.

3. Asking me why I am attacking you, is an act of war. If you want to know why, you can ask my troops when they once again return to your village.

4. Telling me to stop attacking you because "We are allies" and "My Alliance will attack you", is an act of war. I'm sure you need your villages, but I need them more.

5. Sniping villages is an act of war. If I cleared the village, then the village is mine, if you cleared a village, the village is mine, however I may clear another village for you.

6. Fake attacks are an act of war. People fake with Colony Ships, I tend not to dodge fakes.

7. Insults in mails are an act of war. Period.

8. Inviting me to join your Alliance, is an act of war.

9. Failure to read this entire list, is an act of war.

10. Killing my offensive troops is an act of war, just clear your own villages now.

11. Not sending more defensive troops to a village under attack by me, is an act of war, more troops = more BP.

12. Do you see those farms near me? I'd best leave those alone if I was you. If you touch them, guess what? Its an act of war ;)

13. Not reading my messages, is an act of war.

14. Not replying to my messages, is an act of war.

15. Sending messages to me without first asking me, is an act of war.

16. Sending messages to me regarding why rule #15 contradicts itself, is an act of war. Please read Rule #15, for further information.

17. Having some of your villages close to mine, is an act of war.

18. Not breaking a rule to create an act of war, is an act of war, I need your villages.

19. Lightning Bolting my Village, is an act of war.

20. Not using a positive god power on my village, is an act of war.

21. Using any God power without telling me first, is an act of war.

22. Helping my enemies, is an act of war. Do not think I won't find out. Thinking that, is an act of war.

23. Attacking or being attacked by my noobs, is an act of war

24. Copying this act of war list, is an act of war.

25. Conquering my farms, is an act of war. I'm sure you think that village with the high points is pretty, but it's my food, and you will be too if you mess with it.

26. Creating a 'coalition' against me or my Alliance, is an act of war.

27. Asking me why i have so many rules, is an act of war. Refer to 15

28. Sending CS at me or my members, is an act of war.

After reading this, despite the grave consequences of incurring his wrath... i messaged this... supposed "feared" player and surprisingly made contact... i felt like superman

Watching this player soar as rank 1... spamming his points, i had to ask... HOW do you do it? how did you get such high points? he replied...

d9pZUm6.jpg

Astounded... i kept doing my own little thing...building up what appeared to be my far inferior town...

1Ntuciv.jpg

So now that ive spoken to this guy... i had to ask him... what was he building to get these points? He replied... you know the normal stuff... academy, temple, senate... and resources... i was still shocked...

I was told by him that he would be ready to conquer the moment hes out of BP, i was amazed, ready to support his conquer or help him... knowing that he was... based on his profile and alliance Condemned, a good player...

rXd95xQ.jpg

5 days passed... and BP was over... and this guy... hadnt conquered... he then asks me... dude. i have a lvl 25 academy, why cant i research anything?My face...

yQA0UR3.png
You idiot! thats the Temple! thats right folks... this genius contstructed the temple, not the academy... i was dumb founded...The rank 1 guy on the server... is a newb... oh my god... hes gone in a few days... i bet.

now this guy... hes confident, hes got the number 1 alliance to hide behind... so whats he do? starts threatening people, tossing words around... and being a blab on the forums... like geez this guy must be stupid...

First people to fall to him, were Wine Dark Sea, he organised that through one of there traitor leaders, exile23456 or something like that... and as a leader, he kicked all the Wine Dark Sea from the alliance, and left the game leaving Wine Dark Sea with nothing but apples... a small victory for Ammon...

iiPJGIC.jpg

Next, was this guy named... NecrodeusPrime now at the time he was in Condemned, and they had just cleared and supported his 2nd city for conquer... Necro got it...12 hours later, Necrodeus wanted his 3rd city, which was fine, Ammon agreed to help this guy...

Ammon organised his team... and they launched 45 LS, which back then... at first day after BP was pretty damn good in my books, i didnt even have a harbor! They hit a wall. *POW* lost everything. the Claim was removed and Necrodeus didnt get a city, he was annoyed, he badgered the mighty Ammon and told him that he was bound by honor and had to clear the target for Necrodeus... Ammon got annoyed, and by the power invested in his Founder might! he kicked Necrodeus...

Necrodeus however, didnt stop there, Ammon Organised his team, sent it to Necrodeus, cleared a reasonable force, Launched his CS only... to be Sniped by Necro... a sad day for Ammon... his nemesis, sniping his well CS and killing everything... Ammon was angry.

g4YVXps.jpg

Ammons legacy began shortly after this... as he conquered 2 players reasonably quickly, and shot up the ranks to rank 1 once again...He took a Wine Dark Sea city and a random from an alliance that didnt even have members in that ocean... solidifying his position on 3 islands, he became an official power in Thebes.

ldACCth.jpg

The fun began here... Ammon and ZUES had returned... had started a war of uncomprehendable manner! They had angered every single alliance in 54... and there were to be consequences... Ammon at this point had 5 cities, and was the esteemed rank 1... wrestling with Satorious (IMO an epic player)

Meanwhile, Reapers of Death... a small 18 man alliance was planning to seize power with one of Condemneds most loyal followers who had access to every forum we had... ChaoticDefender a player that Ammon recruited to Thebes, Ammons friend.

Ammon went to sleep, thinking all was well... RoD was slowly whittling down... no one was attacking the alliance except for a few stragglers... Condemned was doing well.

Ammon awoke

U9vJXYh.jpg

His flagship, 01. Redemption was being conquered, and there were 650 biremes there and over 5000 Land defence units... Ammon was Dumb Founded, they had him! by the balls! his MAIN city!

Ammon freaked, he didnt know what to do... he saw the conqueror... It was ChaoticDefender! his friend! his ally! betrayed... Ammon was dumfounded

NsQSwiW.jpg

Chaotic had incited a literal Revolt in Condemned, doubting ZUES's leadership, and jumped ship taking several players to Reapers of Death, our opposition... holding true to Condemned Ammon tried to "reap" back what he had lost... it was pointless... Ammon was defeated...

gxQ0Wjx.jpg

Ammon was under attack, there were incomings everywhere, support, attacks, support, attacks... my god if i was him i wouldve quit... gotta admit he did well for his situation!

He was fighting 7 Alliances

at once -

Reapers of Death
Elite
The Federation
The Federation II
The Federation III
Phoenixx
The Rise of the Dragons (and there academy)

Ammon suddenly was not as worried as he should me... once he had actually seen what was coming... 4 supports before the CS landed from the "Coaliton" on both his cities...They Sniped there own CS's... From what Ammon told me, he went from 800 DBP to 4.8K DBP from barely any of his actual troops being defeated... which i was... looking at the MRA Coaliton.... inclined to believe.

Not only to add to Ammons dismay, Condemned was Disbanded! in the midst of everything, Condemned was gone, ZUES had returned had left, and everyone was stranded... Ammon recevied a txt message from his Real life friend telling him of the occurance... Ammon flew home...

Ammon tried to rebuild condemned, but to no avail, he could not undo the damage... But he did have friends still, loyal followers, helpful mates, and an alliance that would defend him to the core if needed, Depraved Tendancies... these guys had just won over Kallistei, the supposed superpower of Thebes.

Depraved Tendencies were kicking butt... rank 1 where they belonged... when Ammon noticed the Reapers of Death were Swooping up the leaderboard...

YZU6pKe.jpg

And at last, ChaoticDefender made contact with Ammon, asking if he could rejoin him in his quest for the Domination of 54, Ammon Agreed leaving his good friends at Depraved Tendencies behind...Through many dealings, Ammon Regained his flagship from ChaoticDefender and has worked together with him since! oh the stories of Thebes... such a lush and perfect world!

The tails dont end here folks... there is bound to be much more mischief and Shenanigans... this world has some of the best players from Grep, the only player thats missing is Daizan, that guy would probably have already rimmed 5 mods and kicked some serious butt :p

Currently, Ammon sits in the top 3, wrestling with Satorious and Turtle... Hitting Tito and there massive turtle alliance, with Titos massive walls, its hard to get through, but i have faith the Ammon will survive for many months or years to come :p oh yea i dooo

Thanks guys for reading my depiction of Ammons life!!!

Cheers!!! My first PnP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Entry 2

There once was a player named DeathWish
He wanted an elite bunch, not a weak bish.
So he kicked and hacked, and made a right hash.
His alliance was in his mind, lete, to those kicked, it was a crash.

We don't run alliances like that, not with Dik Tator(s),
(Deathwish's occupation)
We were kicked for not being participators
(Despite our involvement, in the operation)

So now we live, all on our own.
If you, want to help us, go out, take Deathwish's bone.

DeletedUser19042

Entry 3

**Disclaimer. I originally was not going to post this, as it would burn some bridges I need to walk on. This is just for the fun of PnP's and the sake of J's little comp.. (Feel bad for him because no one sent one in on the Sestos forums.) All the info below about RoD, is subject to change/ has changed. **

I want to tell you all about my very dear friend Chaotic Defender.

I think we'll start from the very beginning.
So once apon a time. There was this player. His name was Chaotic Defender.
He had just bought tons of gold, and was ready to play a great world of grepolis. Wooo Hoo right? How could this ever go wrong in this world?
I7ypeid.jpg

Chaotic was just minding his own business when suddenly : A wild invite appeared! It belonged to the alliance condemned! The #1 alliance at the time. Wooo Hoooo! I'll join these guys! They seem really good!

All is good. Chaotic is making friends with his new found aquientses. He meets a player by the name of AmmonJerro. And they have a "Who is the better at spending money on gold competition. They become good friends. They all even get to 3rd base...
For you youngsters that don't know, 3rd base in grepo is sharing what your time zone is. I know right Ewww, cuddies.

But soon... Chaotic realises that his newfound friend... Is a bit of a selfish player.... (Which I admit, Ammon can be a bit selfish at times, but you know, he could definitely work on it.)

Over time Chaotic gets more and more jealous... And he realises that Ammon is competition.. Ammon must be destroyed.
tdXKkNv.jpg

So cray cray Defender here decides he's going to give all the information of our very first OP in condemned, to the enemy.
He tells him, exactly when and where we were gonna hit them. No wonder why it was such a failure.
LODgXnl.jpg

gsyLpMj.png

YeEkVft.png

NtMRUur.jpg

And I'm sure you all know about the noob move he made when switching over to Reapers of Death.
6KP9Sun.jpg

Now that Chaotic is in a comfortable position, in his alliance that is 'pacted' with almost all the alliances in the ocean, he can just sim, and he'll live happily ever after...
7P8aoxh.png

But poor little one city me comes along, ready to take this city, (which I just cleared the other day) asks big ol Chaotic Defender if he could help me clear some fs and biremes the player had mustered up overnight. He says sure, why not.
So I send my cs. And I'm all happy, because I'm going to get this nice city. But being the big ol boss chaotic is, he tells me to recall my cs. And I do, and I ask why?
He says because he is going to recruit the player :S
I1Onjkl.jpg

**Anyway since then I've gotten along with chaotic pretty well.. ;)
And Chatioc has returned Ammon's city. **
And again. This was just for humorous intent, and do not mean what I said anymore.

DeletedUser19042

These are all our entries. I hope you enjoyed, now go to the voting page!

J

Status
Not open for further replies.