GREAT WARRIORS or GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

DeletedUser

I saw something funny in our forum this morning - apparently Bravouchka (one of the two players in GW) - sent support to a Warlord siege on one of our cities. Of course we destroyed the siege before the support arrived, but it's the thought that counts!

What I was wondering is, why don't GW attack us? Is it because they lost all their LS attacking a 4000 bireme wall that Havoc put up that they didn't even dent? Or it because they are afraid that we could wipe them out? Don't worry guys, we have our CS's in all the Warlord's Can't Compete cities that we have the city slots for.

Besides, with 3/4 of Warlord's leaders quitting (m-o-r-e-76, scmg, and EddieBenz quit immdiately, Regno71 stayed to duke it out like a man) they could use a hand!!!

DeletedUser22179

Damn it killer

some people don't want to fight on 2 fronts

DeletedUser

I would rather live in a nice 175 pt villa on the rim than be allied to people who send all their ls in waves of 20 to die against 4000-5000 biremes....

My work here is done! They've dissolved our pact! Now I can fight to glorious death!

DeletedUser

I'm a bit confused. I understand that you are trying to insult the Great Warriors but you are comparing them to a truly fine organization, the Girl Scouts of America. Do you have a problem with the Girl Scouts? Don't make me take away your cookies!

DeletedUser

I am truly sorry to have insulted the Girl Scouts...