Greatest battles

DeletedUser1405

Cmon, people lets get these forums livened up, lets here about your greatest Alpha wars/Skirmishes.
This is the first world we cant let it die a death there has to be some interesting stuff to share with the rest of us.

So lets begin, whats your favourite hit/war

Be happy :pro:

DeletedUser

I agree Mike, lets spark some life into these forums with some interesting stories....I wish I had one.......I attack players and they either give up way too quickly or don't know how to communicate.....I try and have an interesting battle with many players and so far I must be picking the wrong ones.....Should go after TW-SHADOW and fargobear, that would be interesting.....lolololol....get more than my moneys worth in a fight with him........lololol.....just kidding fargobear.....:)

The last player that bothered to have a conversation told me he quit since I was attacking him, sad but true......:pro:

DeletedUser

AlphaBeta had to have been the most interesting fight I have had.
If I hadn't learnt their playing times I would honestly have believed 4 of their members were one person.
7 clearing attacks in under 12 seconds from the first to the last, between 4 players, from different cities, arriving 1 second before the conquest. That's after the general attacks killing off support that had been going on for all but 6hrs of the day (a mixture between travel times and sleep patterns).

It's a shame Island Warriors or the rest of MibsMoB didn't do much, if anything to them. I only survived by being both too costly to keep attacking and by eating through their culture levels.

It was fun while it lasted but by the end, the lack of alliance support was infuriating (2 players, one went on holidays at the end of the first day of the second round, out of around 60 in neighbouring oceans. Most support came from 7 oceans away). It didn't help my patience at that time that I had to step up and be alliance founder for that week while under constant barrage.

I did learn a number of tricks from it through, and the BP I gained helped me recover and expand.

DeletedUser

AlphaBeta had to have been the most interesting fight I have had.
If I hadn't learnt their playing times I would honestly have believed 4 of their members were one person.
7 clearing attacks in under 12 seconds from the first to the last, between 4 players, from different cities, arriving 1 second before the conquest. That's after the general attacks killing off support that had been going on for all but 6hrs of the day (a mixture between travel times and sleep patterns).

It's a shame Island Warriors or the rest of MibsMoB didn't do much, if anything to them. I only survived by being both too costly to keep attacking and by eating through their culture levels.

It was fun while it lasted but by the end, the lack of alliance support was infuriating (2 players, one went on holidays at the end of the first day of the second round, out of around 60 in neighbouring oceans. Most support came from 7 oceans away). It didn't help my patience at that time that I had to step up and be alliance founder for that week while under constant barrage.

I did learn a number of tricks from it through, and the BP I gained helped me recover and expand.

It has been my dream to get into an alliance with cooperative players who work well together....A nice tight knit group of closely grouped warriors.....Used to be in Tribal wars and done it quite a bit and it worked out well.....

DeletedUser

If only you were situated in ocean 43 or a neighbouring ocean.
You'll just have to wait until they expand out in your direction

DeletedUser

AlphaBeta sound like the best alliance in Alpha. I don't play Alpha so can somebody tell me a bit about them?

DeletedUser

I have hardly any good battles to talk about....let alone share any stories about them....alphabeta has a great reputation on alpha.....a good team of highly dedicated warriors all organized into a great alliance.....:cool:

DeletedUser

AlphaBeta sound like the best alliance in Alpha. I don't play Alpha so can somebody tell me a bit about them?

They're small in numbers (currently 8 members) focused primarily in ocean 43 but spread a bit to the east into 53.
The alliance is ranked at 16th with an average player point of 290k (almost triple the average points of any other major alliance including TW).

AlphaBeta's alliance BP is 619868, that means it averages out at 77.5k BP each, where as the #1 world Alpha alliance averages at 42.5k BP per player.

Their largest member has 40 cities and is ranked 4th largest in the world, only 3,000 points below Garyjoe's 493670.

My confrontation with them happened back when they only had 5 members, one of which (the smallest) wasn't very active in attacks.

They have reserved diplomacy to allow for rapid and aggressive expansion.
Although due to Js902's personal attachments to The Way Of The Fist, Fist have gained some protection from AlphaBeta but may act as a kind of cannon fodder if required.

I could go into detail about a few of their members but I'm sure I've said enough to get a response.

The most chatty of their alliance is Js902, give her mail sometime.

DeletedUser

Hey Cocotte. Glad you remember us with a good word. As far as I remember, we stopped conquering you mostly because you had 4 (or 6) cities left, all under 6k points. We decided they were useless and left you alone after that ;) We chose you mostly because you were the top MibsMob player in O43. We wanted to start an OP against galeverna after as well, but you left to Artemis, who was at that time on pretty friendly terms with us. You were an interesting player indeed. Again, thanks for the good word.

DeletedUser

Wow, yes thanks for the good words, Cocotte. I must say you did OK, considering the obvious lack of support, and I was quite impressed at your growth following the attacks - though this game is funny like that, cut off one head and two more appear, unless you grab that last village, eh? ;)

Now if only someone would try to cut off one of our heads! TG won't attack us, despite our having taken 26 villages in the past month or so...at least you tried to snipe some of our offense when we attacked you!

Well, perhaps one of these days we'll have ourselves another real battle in Alpha. Who will it be? Whoever it is, I hope AlphaBeta is involved :D

DeletedUser

Hey Cocotte. Glad you remember us with a good word. As far as I remember, we stopped conquering you mostly because you had 4 (or 6) cities left, all under 6k points. We decided they were useless and left you alone after that ;) We chose you mostly because you were the top MibsMob player in O43. We wanted to start an OP against galeverna after as well, but you left to Artemis, who was at that time on pretty friendly terms with us. You were an interesting player indeed. Again, thanks for the good word.

I was in a tribe in Tribal wars that operated like that. We were highly active old foggies who didn't have a life and lived and breathed TRIBAL WARS....We were lucky to be situated in a tight structured close to one another....We had like attitudes towards the game and we kicked some petty good butts in our time until the later stages of the world where one by one life called......I look back to some GREAT friends I made and still keep in contact with some of them.....Great times, great battles and a WHOLE LOT OF FUN.....

From the sounds of ALPHABETA you guys indeed have built yourself a DREAMTEAM....So does size count......:p....

Its not the size of the alliance that counts but the fighting spirit in the alliance and the ESPRIT DE CORP......Well done guys....;)

DeletedUser

I have to say i agree hat Alpha Beta is the best group coordination in the world, but other than the the small group of 10-15 TW players in O43 are constantly performing OPs against TG and suceeding, and with us and AB put together it should be very interesting

DeletedUser

Not the highest ranked but definitely the best, with 8 players they are unstoppable and have no n00bs, plus no spies ;) I think they should be at war with the hogs, those n00bs wouldn't last five seconds against AlphaBeta!

DeletedUser

Mine is the one were there is alot of people going after HOD.

DeletedUser

Not the highest ranked but definitely the best, with 8 players they are unstoppable and have no n00bs, plus no spies ;) I think they should be at war with the hogs, those n00bs wouldn't last five seconds against AlphaBeta!

They would last years.
Even if there wasn't the culture restrictions on cities, AB only go for cities that are 8k+. A lot of Hogs are a long time from that

DeletedUser12094

AlphaBeta should kill all of the Hogs troops. Then the weaker players would take over the cities.