Xmortis vs. Me

Score:

Xmortis:
6 Cities Taken
2 CS destroyed

Me:
1 City Taken
0 CS Destroyed

Was fun, I had quit Beta so I wanted to go out with a bang.

DeletedUser

3 years ago, when I was a rough 13 year old wanderer, I joined a semi-MRA in a dark corner of W22 in TW. I brought with me the knowledge I had and the 1500 troops behind me.

Two weeks later, after greatly contributing to the rennovation of the forum, repelling an enemy tribe 1.5 times larger, and re-organising the tribe to become an active commune, I was offered a permenant post as tribe Founder.

I implemented several policies over the space of two months and revolutionised the chain of command. The alliance was thinned from 100 to 56 members, while still maintaining significant growth. However, seeing my success, the original founder found himself left out. He rallied all that would listen, even forming a temporary pact with the tribe's sworn enemies, and vowed that he would destroy me.

The results were chaotic. While the council carpet-searched for the spy, none of us realised that the mole is not under but above, and the founder continued to feed information to our enemies.

Eventually, we found out. Brother fought brother, it was every man for himself. Shoring up the defenses and consolidating my quarter-continent, me and my few comrades held our ground against enemies, old and new. A month later, both our tribe and it's enemies were sorely diminished.

I preformed a headcount. There were only 11 men left standing that belonged to my pact. Most of the others had sent noble trains to other remote locations to avoid vengeance. We would never root them out, so we let them be.

The alliance reformed, remaining the elite alliance as it originally were, except that the Last Eleven were the only ones admitted into the tribe. Eventually, we controlled the vast expanses of land that surrounded us.

However, real life comes to call...

Screw my life...

A Llolcatz Epic Production...

Credits to all who read this far...

Rep if you enjoy!

DeletedUser

You call it a war, I thought it was just a bunch of noobs running around in chaos, as they were slaughtered by GH and SM.

I don't think we even gained so much as 100 BP from it :D

DeletedUser

The JFL versus the a thousand bums was pretty good as it was so casual and laid back yet exciting.

DeletedUser

I liked me an Saka's forum war...nobody died, except my ego.

DeletedUser

Thread moved to The Acropolis since this relates to the game in general, instead of off-topic.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Best war was between us and a guy named Loggy. Used to be in our alliance, but he started to attack our members so I kicked him out. He bragged about how powerful he was and then we conquered his city! Then he wasn't laughing!

DeletedUser

Thread moved to The Acropolis since this relates to the game in general, instead of off-topic.

YAY! More post count! Anyway, I've been on the wrong side of a one-sided war when I joined Grepo for 2 weeks......

DeletedUser1405

W18 Tribal wars,
Fost against Legion.
This dragged on for an age until both sides were taken down by a sideswaipe from another alliance.

DeletedUser4013

Since this is in The Acropolis, let's try to keep the wars focused on Grepo. If you wish to discuss other InnoGame wars that you have been a part of, I can change the topic of this thread to allow for that, but it will be moved back to OT as a consequence. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

This was originally in Off-Topic :p

But anyway. Grepolis it is:

It all started when I was a happy little noob (I still am) frolicking around southern O57 with 50 Hoplites. Then Spears of Steel came along. I was like "omg they have 30k points" and applied.

I got a welcome mail, telling me to fight TITs. My mouth hung open for about 30 seconds, is this a brothel or something? Then I came to realise, that TIT was the alliance tag of the notorious alliance - Tornado in Theta.

During my stay I saw the deaths of many comrades, most rimmed, a few left struggling on their last breaths. I sent what I had and most of them were never seen again.

I farmed rigorously, amassing 5 Biremes, 10, 20. 100 Hoplites, 125, 200. I had more troops than everybody else in my alliance my size.

Then came the Apocalypse. TIT advanced, gaining ground every passing hour, while we fought for every bloody inch. Every able-bodied man was called to serve. I obliged, spliting the 1000 strong regiment among my 5 targets, while more Biremes churned out of my Harbour around the clock. Farming was impossible, so I upgraded my Market and switched to trading. I also wrote half the guides in the Q/A section based on the community's knowledge.

The battle for the frontier was lost, the feeble peacekeeping contigent was banished to Hades' domain. But the sacrifice of the thousand souls were not in vain. My contribution was brought to the leadership's attention. They offered me a permenant post as tribe Founder, I enjoyed high prestiege and resources came flowing in.

I lived happily ever after, cuddling squirrels and skipping around in my backyard.

NOT!

My application for Founder was ignored, other than a three word reply "no you cant"

All I got was a Kingly Gift and a Patroness spell.

Infuriated, I left the alliance, built troops with frenzied red eyes, neglecting my growth, and vowed to scour my ocean of all Spears of Steel members.

***​

Okay, here is my life story. Rep if you enjoy, derep if you don't. What's yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Teh Nekkid Apachies vs Semper Fidelis on Gamma was my fave war. The resignation letter our leaders got from Killabanana was quite Speshul :)

DeletedUser6812

Gamma

Carpe Jugulum vs GrepoHugs (nameless)

Two of the biggest alliances in the game on any server going head to head :D