Greatest War

DeletedUser

I haven't been in many wars so I will just say the few I have been in

Hidden Darkness v Not a Ninja Gamma 4-2

The final result was around 4-2 to HD until we disbanded and merged into SWAT

044 v Shadow Gods of Olympus Iota ?-?

The 044 team (Invictus Eturnus, Vortex, Black FLEET, oblivion) cleared lots of SGo0 cities but as much as I know of barely any conquers and SGo0 have made around 3 or 4 conquers.

Fusion v Me 2-0

This isn't actially a war. However Fusion have conquered 2 of my cities and I have cleared 2 of their cities and killed 6 CS's

Insomniacs v Pantheon Gamma 6-0

Insomniacs win 6-0 but then they make a N.A.P

DeletedUser4013

Greatest war that I have been in would have to be PoC/DJ/CotH vs SoT

Granted it is three alliance against one, but in the local area, SoT far outranks and out numbers us. However, despite that fact, SoT are giving ground on all sides :D

DeletedUser4013

SoT has asked for peace, but we've refused. Our aim is to push them completely out of the local ocean :)

DeletedUser

BTR smashing the Spartards. Thanatos is dead. Elite Army and Phalanx are folding on themselves :)

DeletedUser

The greatest or biggest war i have ever been in was in epsilon:
CL vs Aegis and Renegades

DeletedUser

For Me.

Renegades V Pandemic.

Was a good Tough war, Gained many BP's and finally we finished them off.

They were a good alliance, strong willed, yet too many inactives.

~Velario

DeletedUser

Vigilante Pirates vs. Every MRA in Ocean 75, on world Gamma.

This was basically a 2 month cake walk that quadrupled our alliance city count.

DeletedUser2663

the biggest war i have been in was NmE vs zeta. and i mean zeta as in the whole server. We were about ranked 5 or 6 and we took on everyone. all the top alliances above us and the ones below us and then the ones not even in the top 12. At the time i think all the top 6 alliances were 4-5mil + so it was big. i think it was (for the top 6 alliances) a 12:1 ratio of attackers vs 1 NmE member. It was great, attacks everywhere but NmE had a clear win. Thats why we are No 1 in everything now on zeta.