Pnp GreCap #2

DeletedUser29152

Hello again guys and here is the second edition of the trendy GreCap.
This week one of the main stories is the rise of Little Dwarfs to #1 alliance in points after a merge with Warlord Elite (Leftovers were littered in the alliance Angry Dwarfs). Will this new coalition prove to be a force to be reckoned with? Or will just simmer away and eventually disband after internal arguments between the original WE players and the original LD players.

Now Warlords Elite joins the ranks of alliances that didn't work out (including Project Misery Business and The Noobs). Who will be the next to fall? According to Fwmarta it may probably be "MIA, knowing of the leaders, once they get bored they'll up and move on to a new server".
I think it may be another alliance/group of alliances who seem to have no skill in combat other than Mass Recruiting. Yes I'm speaking of the last remaining major MRA that still leaves in Cythera but are not often mentioned...but more on them later.

For now it's Cythera from the views of our very own Fwmarta and Robbyn:

Robbyn

1. Why do you think Moderated Nation and Infectious haven't gone to war? And do you think you ever will?

Because each of them pursued its own goals. MN goal was and still is total dominance in 54 and Infectious didn't try to enter 54 so, as far as MN is concerned, there was no reason to war Infectious. Will they fight in the future? Probably not. Only if Infectious would be close of achieving a total victory on LD, AOG and MIA and I can't see this happening. In this event, MN most probably would be forced to intervene in order to prevent Infectious from dominating Cythera. But in my opinion the opposite is more likely. I have to say, this is only my view, not that of MN leadership.

2. How do you see Little Dwarfs chances of winning in Cythera?

Very slim. In my view they are third favourites to win the world. Is my opinion that they are too spread and they won't be able to efficiently build the wonders. Top of my list for winning the world is still MN, seconded by MIA, with LD in third and Infectious only fourth.

3. Are there any players you have encountered in Cythera who have done anything particularly noobish/bad and what exactly did they do

Yep, just today. A Black Flag player sent an attack consisting of 84 cats and no other kind of support attack troops and he only managed to tear down one level of the wall (he wasn't attacking me, but one of my team mates, who posted the report on skype... we had quite a good laugh).

Fwmarta

1. Why do you think Moderated Nation and Infectious haven't gone to war? And do you think you ever will?

I don't think any of them will last if I am honest. probably MN because they've simmed their way through ocean 44 with ease.

2. Which alliance, if any, do you think has achieved the most?

Look at us. We started out at 9 members and look out our abp stats etc now. No ones shown what we can do so far except the dwarves.

3. Which alliance do you think will win?

I vote dwarves or us if MN don't turtle up and go sim city on us

*I'd like to say thank you for your opinions guys (I have a few outstanding replies but don't worry your view will be added to the next GreCap) and I think it was very brave that you both chose not to be anonymous*

Well as I was saying earlier there is an MRA still in our midst and (if you haven't already guessed who they are) they are an alliance with not one but TWO brother/sister alliances. They are the CDC Family (or you may know them by the names CDC./CDC/CDC North/CDC South...yeah they have had a lot of name changes).
I wasn't intending on writing about these guys as i thought they should be able to sim in peace until a little birdy I pm'ed gave me the down-low of a story about them. Apparently not only do they play terribly but they play dishonestly.

This source (who has requested to remain anonymous) has 3 cities and has less than 14k points...this being said he was being attacked by three of their players with a combined total of 100k points and 23 cities...seems a bit excessive for just one city but I guess for those with little skills you can get by with power in numbers (hence there being 3 alliances of them).

But here is the interesting thing cdc told him. Before these attacks started he had been asked for peace by them! Yes they asked him for peace in false pretence and here is the pm he sent me as evidence (in order)

cdc 1.png

Here are those attacks they felt necessary to pull on this newbie:

cdc2.png
cdc3.png
cdc4.png

My view?

I believe CDC are that MRA that really shouldn't still be here but no one really cares because they don't do much. If you search their rankings their best MRA alliance only reaches #14 and CDC north has a high DBP rank but only because they turtled against MN in o54 (I know this because I was there) and even their allies called them noobs but joined with them to fight MN.
I think their life expectancy will be short. And i mean like Justin Bieber's music career short and the sooner they go the better but really who will mind?

That has been this edition of GreCap. Stay tuned for more and feel free to comment below.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha I like him, not sure if he is delusional or trolling in his answers though.

DeletedUser

"Because each of them pursued its own goals." translation because we have a nap

DeletedUser

I would have put more effort into it if I thought Kud would actually use what I said!

I did explain that I don't really follow what the rest of the world does so no low point on MN... I just really can't see them doing a great deal. Infect VS MN. Its the war EVERYONE wants to see.

I think I am right, though, I spotted the Dwarves very early on due to our position close to them and then heard rumours like how they were pushing hard north west into the centre of the world. I reckon they have some right stubborn players who will stick around hitting turtles when everyone else starts to lose interest in Cyth and moves to another server. Not only the fact I can see us and them pacting/merging in the long run. (Not my alliances views I am not leadership)

Making crack comments about us winning? Well if everyones Skype forum was as fun as ours then stuff the crown!