Pnp GreCap #3

DeletedUser29152

no need to be bitter Ty :p...but can i ask when you recruited these BoTs players did you go by first come first serve? or where they the only ones who would switch XD
You even took the noob players from Order of Chaos players (who were fighting MN), basically some refugees who will hide under your alliance name to be safe

DeletedUser

Well I'm not in infectious anymore I was there for like three days, now I'm by myself again lol doesnt get more partisan/guerrilla then that, I thought they had a chance at stopping you guys but seeing how they run their alliance they will prob lose. I suppose my (worthless) opinion now says all other alliances are incompetent and won't win, Cimmerians are coming back baby.

Noz buddy you take things rather seriously don't you. I bag on you cuz I have to you're my mortal enemies I'm not saying you're bad players (unless you brought along paul murphy under some other name) I'm officially picking you to win now unfortunately lol. Anyway I'm not saying you guys are bad just that you will pull all kinds of stuff to get ahead and then pretend that you don't, like that bogus no naps policy you keep up like it actually exists. Don't delude yourself hate's caly tactics weren't "rim anyone in our way" at least not for the second half I'd say your tactics were "Build more gdu". Anyway I'm off to the outer rim for some exile like yoda, some day the galaxy will need me. Any guesses what ocean? If you said 42 you are a winner :D

Oh and also I didn't say I could get into mod nation I'm saying a mod nation player invited me read more carefully

Last edited by a moderator:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Noz buddy you take things rather seriously don't you.

Oh and also I didn't say I could get into mod nation I'm saying a mod nation player invited me read more carefully

lol, if I took the game too seriously, I would see a shrink and get my head sorted immediately. I play for fun, but I also play to win, and we have to change strategy depending on your own players and enemy players to reach the goal. If that means we have finally succumbed to having NAPs then so be it, if is what is required. However generally I am not a fan of NAPs and Pacts, purely because they must be broken at one point - unless you have a puppy dog who is loyal :)

I am saying you were never sent an invite - checked the logs.

DeletedUser

thing i'm most interested in is Noz's incredibly low abp numbers 0.o
he has 100k more points than me (10-12 cities) and only like 5k more abp :eek:

DeletedUser39812

Noz is a simmer we all know that :D

Noz helps me with all the efforts it takes to run a #1 alliance and still manages to grow as a top player in this world. What do you do besides bite at the heels of normal people like an annoying tick spitting wisdom nobody wants to hear?

DeletedUser34939

Dawson, just because he's spit'n it doesn't make it wisdom. Lets call it spit'n words nobody wants to hear. Way more accurate.

DeletedUser29152

hmm, dunno if a grecap #4 is in order. this thread seems to be dwindling

DeletedUser25580

T This week we have a special personal account of the world Cythera from HadesHeadies' point of view:

"I started this world in Bunch of Trolls because I came with some friends from Calydon. I fought The Noobs until they ran away and turned my attention to MN. But BoTs had problems, for one thing they took in Eclipse players and most of them were simmers who wanted protection and didn't care about the alliance. The bigger problem in my mind was leadership though, it wasn't that they don't know what they were doing but that it wasn't fun at all. Grepolis has always been about having fun for me, I don't care about winning or losing as much as enjoying myself through the process, BoTs had become dicactorial so I left hoping to go to Infectious. Kdaroks their leader became quite mad at me when I told him why I was leaving (We had played together in other worlds for a while so it wasn't a very friendly convo when I left) so he marked me red even tho I never attacked any of them and messed up my chances of going to infectious to be spiteful. I was going to give my cities to trolls peacefully I had said it to kdaroks but to spite me they attacked anyway so they could say they beat me.

For the next few days I was in a one person alliance fending off three or four cs a day. Luckily I wasn't the only person in trolls who hated it there and I still had lots of friends from other worlds, they sent me support when trolls would try to attack and told me everything they were planning on skype and in the forums (in a way it was like trolls civil war). I knew Kdarocks knew where I lived so put in a few all nighters and pulled off some pretty beautiful snipes. I generally broke about half the sieges on my cities which I think is pretty good considering a whole alliance (plus some infectious and mia) was attacking one dude. I made another five slots off of sniping and defending cities from an alliance I offered to give my cities to in the first place, so in my book the hades vs trolls war ended Hades-1 Trolls-0.

Just some notes on this bit of revisionist history. Hades is very good at painting himself as a victim. Anytime something did not go his way, he threw the biggest hissy-fit I think I've ever seen. Hades method of informing kdarocks that he was leaving was something along the lines of "you are the worst leader ever, this alliance sucks." Mainly because kdarocks finally had to come down and tell Hades to stop acting like such a whiny baby all the time, which I guess hurt Hades' feel-bads because no one would take his side in the little petty arguments he had built up in his head.

As far as the eclipse/noobs players that were taken in, that is part of the game and I don't see how someone can't understand that you expand through conquering or the addition of new members. Some of them didn't work out and figured out speed three wasn't for them, but many of them have proven to be great members who have gelled well with our core team. I'm sure the same will be said of the recent CDC acquisitions.

(also, the only city of his that looked worth taking I took with no issue what-so-ever)

(double edit: for his "mini civil war" it was one guy from our alliance that helped him, whom we called out, and he apologized saying he just saw an email begging for help and sent it without paying attention". )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just some notes on this bit of revisionist history. Hades is very good at painting himself as a victim. Anytime something did not go his way, he threw the biggest hissy-fit I think I've ever seen. Hades method of informing kdarocks that he was leaving was something along the lines of "you are the worst leader ever, this alliance sucks." Mainly because kdarocks finally had to come down and tell Hades to stop acting like such a whiny baby all the time, which I guess hurt Hades' feel-bads because no one would take his side in the little petty arguments he had built up in his head.

As far as the eclipse/noobs players that were taken in, that is part of the game and I don't see how someone can't understand that you expand through conquering or the addition of new members. Some of them didn't work out and figured out speed three wasn't for them, but many of them have proven to be great members who have gelled well with our core team. I'm sure the same will be said of the recent CDC acquisitions.

(also, the only city of his that looked worth taking I took with no issue what-so-ever)

(double edit: for his "mini civil war" it was one guy from our alliance that helped him, whom we called out, and he apologized saying he just saw an email begging for help and sent it without paying attention". )

Wrong bushi it was like five people you guys would be surprised. Also the city you took was after I stayed up for most of the night and killed two other cs (one which was 30 ls two seconds in front of 200 kdarocks birs, it was a thing of beauty) then finally collapsed so congrats I guess. While I admit I said that to kda it doesn't change the fact that I was offering to leave peacefully and give away my cities but instead you guys thought you could make a point by rimming me (which you failed to as evidenced by my slots) and speaking of slots you gave me a ton of bp that I wouldn't have had if you were smart and not so arrogant, that's the thing you guys are arrogant and clicky which makes the alliance no fun at all, that's why you won't last too much longer and when you break it will be into three of four factions that hate one another. So speaks Hades

DeletedUser29152

One thing more unstable than a corrupt government is the top 4 alliance positions in this world

DeletedUser

I feel like Dawson and Noz finish each others sentences all the time, friends forever.