Greetings and well met!

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I found this game when I was looking around for the Age of Empire games on the internet. And thought it could be fun to try out this Grepolis game.

So here I am!

My gamename is Sazhran and is playing on Mu obviously ;)

Hope to see some of you folks out there in this "new" game to me!!

Cheers :)

DeletedUser

Thank you J.n.c 93 and Tyrion!

Do you guys have any advice on how to find an alliance? Or should I focus on building my city up first before looking for one?

Also is there any guide or something like that for making a cool profile discription? I mean, should I make one roleplayish one for my city etc or what do you guys think?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Thank you J.n.c 93 and Tyrion!

Do you guys have any advice on how to find an alliance? Or should I focus on building my city up first before looking for one?

Also is there any guide or something like that for making a cool profile discription? I mean, should I make one roleplayish one for my city etc or what do you guys think?

Well if you have any experience at leading many people in one group then give it a try. Just recruit in one Ocean if you do though.

But maybe you should build up your city and troops first of all and then wait for an alliance invite, a strong alliance to join. Up to you mate.

DeletedUser

Thanks man.

Think I'll stick to building up my city then. And see how things goes. For now its quite fun I have to say.

Don't think I am a leader type anyways. But maybe one day! Who knows :)

DeletedUser

Take a look at the alliances in your ocean (36) and have a read through the alliance profiles. Find one that appeals and the profile will usually say who to contact for recruitment.

A lot of these alliances will also have a guide section of some sort to get you started plus you can find guides on the forums here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright, good idea.

Thanks a lot for the advices and help! Appreciated! :)

DeletedUser

Well if you have any experience at leading many people in one group then give it a try. Just recruit in one Ocean if you do though.

But maybe you should build up your city and troops first of all and then wait for an alliance invite, a strong alliance to join. Up to you mate.

Alright, good idea.

Thanks a lot for the advices and help! Appreciated! :)

wen J.n.c 93 said the above quote he forgot to say that Real Madrid Elite is not one of those strong alliances lol they look strong but thats just a disguise lol underneath they are a bunch of bubble-blowing double babies lol. and wat do they say about bubble blowin double babies ?

DeletedUser

Is there a way to pick what ocean one wants to be in btw?

DeletedUser

Here look for the top alliance in the ocean if they disagree move onto the second one and so on and if anything don't join UnRoman Sissies if they are in the ocean there leader is a dick and his alliance will fall apart soon. ;)

PS Good to meet you. Go to this location 291/014 and open today's present you get 20 swords so it will help you build but make sure you have 20 pop space :)

DeletedUser

Here look for the top alliance in the ocean if they disagree move onto the second one and so on and if anything don't join UnRoman Sissies if they are in the ocean there leader is a dick and his alliance will fall apart soon. ;)

PS Good to meet you. Go to this location 291/014 and open today's present you get 20 swords so it will help you build but make sure you have 20 pop space :)

how do u expect to get -rep if u help people fool lol :p