Grepo Addicts

DeletedUser37948

imagesCACFVL3G.jpg

Grepo Addicts

Im looking For Grepo Addicts like myself, players who enjoy this game and put effort in to be good at it.

The only server requirements are that its a revolt server, speeds and settings will only add flavour

For players reading this who don't know me...

Ive been playing grepo since Mu en12 ive played under a few names, first son of zeus, F1RST, Zero Point and currently captain rainbow dash.

Having been a leader in numerous top ranked alliances, I know that the key to a successful alliance in grepo is organised teamwork.
The key to longevity is keeping drama to a minimum!

Ill be mailing Old friends and looking to make new ones , requirements to join are simple a level head and a love for grepo that indicates high activity levels.

Recruitment will be selective and member levels will be dependant on server limits but will be limited to 60 players pre start and no more than 100 players mid game.

organisation for joining of the new server will be arranged via Skype. From day one this alliance will be organised and effective, making the most of every opportunity that is available.

if you know me post to join if you don't know me post and send a pm to indroduce yourself with an explination of your skills and what you will add to the collective of your new family.

Grepo is a fun team game, but being part of a skilled selfless alliance just improves the experience ten fold :cool:

To aid our Alliance and to give us time to bond and develop our stratergies I have produced a tempary forum to use until the server is lauched follow the link and approved members will gain admitance
http://grepo-addicts.forumotion.co.uk/

Current Members:

Strategus I
Dignified White Trash
Natus Bellator
darkthing9
unit72
ByeByeKitty
kayfon
fwmarta
LennyLeonard
meksickigidra
Leolis
Greygnarl The Destroyer
Flying monkey boy
TheFluffyDude
SamuraiDragon
nick1
spickle bosch
ray93
stabbed
Oldmexicanguy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43553

View attachment 9777

Grepo Addicts

Im looking For Grepo Addicts like myself, players who enjoy this game and put effort in to be good at it.

The only server requirements are that its a revolt server, speeds and settings will only add flavour

For players reading this who don't know me...

Ive been playing grepo since Mu en12 ive played under a few names, first son of zeus, F1RST, Zero Point and currently captain rainbow dash.

Having been a leader in numerous top ranked alliances, I know that the key to a successful alliance in grepo is organised teamwork.
The key to longevity is keeping drama to a minimum!

Ill be mailing Old friends and looking to make new ones , requirements to join are simple a level head and a love for grepo that indicates high activity levels.

Recruitment will be selective and member levels will be dependant on server limits but will be limited to 60 players pre start and no more than 100 players mid game.

organisation for joining of the new server will be arranged via Skype. From day one this alliance will be organised and effective, making the most of every opportunity that is available.

if you know me post to join if you don't know me post and send a pm to indroduce yourself with an explination of your skills and what you will add to the collective of your new family.

Grepo is a fun team game, but being part of a skilled selfless alliance just improves the experience ten fold :cool:

Current Members:

Count me in!

Couldnt not join a new revolt world could i now? conquest is killing me;)

DeletedUser37948

me too lol glad your here :) your names top of the list sure we can do some great stuff

DeletedUser

I'm in

I'm in. Just send me the invite right when you join. I'll get the email alert and hop on. I'm now under Man Bla1r Pig.

I'm going to need a new badass profile picture haha. Will be great to play with old friends again!

DeletedUser13240

Ahoy Matey,
Ya gots room fer one more?

yer friendly
unit

DeletedUser33530

Put me down as a maybe zero. It depends on my other worlds and my real world life.

DeletedUser33530

let me know if you can commit seriously mate 60 places can get eaten fast and id like to be fully armed and ready when we launch
Ok well don't put me down yet then. When I know if I can commit I'll tell you.

DeletedUser20921

Hey Zero Point,

I remember you from an old world and I'm also looking for this kind of alliance to join and dominate in. Fi you don't remember me, I'll gladly PM you with a description.

Hope I get in ;)

DeletedUser37948

Hey Zero Point,

I remember you from an old world and I'm also looking for this kind of alliance to join and dominate in. Fi you don't remember me, I'll gladly PM you with a description.

Hope I get in ;)

you were in midgard :) ill add you to the list

DeletedUser37948

great glad you could join us mate ill add you to the list

DeletedUser20921

Thanks man, can't wait for the new world!