Pnp Grepo intel on players... we are nooobs :D

DeletedUser

Grepo Addicts + Grepo Rehab

This is a little info into the team and to let you know about them.....

Where do i start i guess at the top!

Captain RainbowDash.... The founder, the leader, the pro.... or so he makes you think.... he is the biggest noob out the lot of us, i would say blind leading the blind but even the blind have some sort of clue as to where he is going.

unw6393.png

Vinschat..... What to say about this SPRINTER ???? runs from one alliance to the next hiding from any fights as he does not want to break a nail. You think Usain Bolt is fast attack this fool and then you will see speed!

DIby4eV.png

Raivo Piirsalu..... He is like a dog with a stick.... wont let it go, wont move on, all he does is see one thing.... dont listen to reason or take advise and will always do what he want to do even if he can not achieve it or manage the task. Type of lad who plays with death.

vfQrTRi.png

Chalna..... What to say about this Clown... I dont know how he even finds time to play the game when he seems to be Trolling the forum every second of every day the no life gooon... you think he is bad here he is worse in the forum and he never has anything good to say but never shuts up either.... i would pay someone 1 billion gold to keep him quiet for 5 min!!! He even set up citys on enemy Islands SHOCKED they have not took them yet obv they scared of him trolling them the little turtle!

s9g5.png

ManBlairPiggy...... Only one way to describe this awful excuse of a player and that is SIMMER !!! Every city has Wall 25 that he sits behind his troops only work out by running round the town! all he does is Read books from his Library and shop in his market the closest thing this boy seen to action is Farting to hard and following through.

aGQdRgV.png

Spickle Bosch..... This is the Freak that is married to your family member so you have to be nice.... look at the name the only way to describe this boy is to say remember Red Dwarf ??? he is the Arnold Rimmer of the group!!! Annoying, Boring, Has no idea what he is doing.

WP4wpWj.png

Melo...... By far this worlds BIGGEST WIMP ! if he see's a attack coming he throws all toys out the pram and screams like a 3 year old.... TBH we need another woman to join our alliance as he needs more breast feeding the baby.
If anybody has a spare dummy please send to me !!!

y6e6.png

Bigarrow...... He is one sneeky sod, he take citys with out you even knowing and he does it in a sly way! always lock your doors or your baby of a city might become his. aka Bigarrow=100%citycreep

eime9Hh.png

Garrison thac AND Cheddarsmack...... What to say about these 2 they act like the kids of the group just going round causing trouble and making messes! its hard work to keep up with them as you never know what they gonna do next the little nippers a rude and a little dangerous.

y3mx.png

Stevoss..... We call him out charity service the fool has lost more citys on his own the the rest of our alliance nearly, i dont think he like the game or gets how to play it. Just builds them up nice then passes them on for a cheap fee if anything he deserves a medal for that! I dunno how he enjoys the game TBH.

Stabbed....... The mother of the group she is the glue to this noob alliance as with out her perfect mentoring we would fail, what other mum teaches you to smoke, drink, fight, build sword nukes and teach you that 8 hour loots are better then 5 minute ones, Love you mum your the best!!!!

VrtSfb5.png

NOW FOR MY LITTLE PARTNERS IN CRIME
We are the biggest noobs in this alliance and will explain why with some proof

Unit72..... He be thinking he a pirate first of all how silly must ye be ???
His attacks are laughable and he has no clue to what he is be doing...
56tb.png
Favorable Wind was key in this attack lol
So as you have seen to much drinking the rum not enough learning the game. he used to be a ninja but thought pirates where more dangerous!!

Watch out if you see his ship coming!
pirate-ship.jpg

THIS BE UNIT & ME RUN FOR COVER.
o0Y74iQ.png

Ash/Redbar...... Again one of the worst thief's you ever seen on the game gets into the bank but takes very little
jsx5.png
He just causes a mess where ever he goes..... like a bull in a china shop is the best way to describe him. We also always make football best for BP and just so everyone knows in the bet game im winning 2-0 !

How he destroys walls
Screen-shot-2014-01-20-at-08.45.51-634x371.png

Bruno Hiroshi...... By far the baddest man on this server !!! do not even look at him or he will get the dogs on you!!!
nE4ZSe1.png
He is a fool at the game a does not know how to play we are lucky his bank balance is huge !!!
(not as much a MadPugs << Billionaire) Just for other info he does love a game of chess message him in game to play.

He is always online like never leaves the computer
0ct6.png

This is Me and the crew and yes we are stupid idiot noobs !!! Best to join the EMPIRE as we are just fish food for them, dunno how we are top attackers or top in points its all luck and tbh we will be in ocean 94/95 as rim raiders soon.

This is banter and for a laugh if you enjoyed it +rep me if not -rep Chalna hahahahaha (but seriously if any images upset you message me and i will remove....all players used in this thread have gave consent to what is shown.)
Thanks For the read from me (x Im Batman v)​

B2357TQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

... I like chalna... :(

But seriously please improve your insults. Some of this was good, but other parts were plain immature and not fun to read.

DeletedUser33530

Since Chalna and zeros rep alone is gonna kill you I won't minus rep you but I think this was really mean and that you should probably take a lot of it down before the mods see. A few of the pics were funny though.

DeletedUser

Since Chalna and zeros rep alone is gonna kill you I won't minus rep you but I think this was really mean and that you should probably take a lot of it down before the mods see. A few of the pics were funny though.

Everything posted was agreed upon, I don't see a reason for punishment from mods

DeletedUser32498

I have to defend Raivo Piirsalu. That guy is an awesome player. One of the best in Actium.

DeletedUser

I am in the alliance with all these people and its a joke banter sarcastic !!!

Good friends with all and they all know about the banter and took this for what it is a JOKE.

I dont actually think any of these are noobs there some of the best people i have ever played with.

:) Have a beer see the funny side.

DeletedUser

Dont worry death there all my mate in this alliance just a sarcastic thread for some banter :)
Everybody thinks we are noobs just showing them there right ;)

DeletedUser33530

Dont worry death there all my mate in this alliance just a sarcastic thread for some banter :)
Everybody thinks we are noobs just showing them there right ;)

OK that makes me feel a bit better. Still some of those picture break the forum rules.

DeletedUser

... I like chalna... :(

But seriously please improve your insults. Some of this was good, but other parts were plain immature and not fun to read.

They where not meant to be good insults only joke ones... as they are my alliances and friends lol

DeletedUser13240

The only bad thing I be seein' here be that me PIC, batboy um;;, er.. Batman, dun went an' stole me only photo o' us together. <sniff>.
An' snuck a pic o' me new CS boat. It were gonna be a suprize few me next conquest.
Oh well.

yer friendly
unit

DeletedUser

I biased probably... but i thought it was great! well worth a giggle - but i guess maybe you have to know these folks to really get the most out of it...

lots of things made me happy to read... the stuff about chalna in particular being crazy noodles was spot on!!!.. but their were many other things i liked too, i dont have the patience to list em all but their were many! i loved the post thanks for the smile!!

:D

DeletedUser

:eek: so offended :p

although i find the fact that everyone agrees mildly disturbing (think) :D

DeletedUser

I simply couldn't ask for anything else, first time ever playing Grepo.... End up with this bunch, you all should be sent to Rehab!!!!

Whatever the outcome of this world, this group will always be (pop)

PS: Dog attack was taught by Apollo Gold :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41787

..... -.-

No wonder I never get any proper support before RR start, cause you doing stuff like this al day!!! (except for some blow-up/jumping castle things. At least Unit mastered the art of looking at himself in the mirror all day and send support every time before RR starts, at the same time, something you should learn batman!):Angry:

(by the way, seeing everyone say mods will take this off, I get the idea that you may not really say much here, so, if I'm not allowed to say , sorry... I'll take it off)