Grepo Mobile Log In Fail

DeletedUser

I put en.grepolis.com in the address bar and it redirects to the mobile page. The "web version" button is available but I've tried playing the web version on my phone and its difficult to see and use when the buttons are so tiny.
Can you post the link? my Windows Phone is also having problems with redirecting. I typed in something on the lines of en33.grepolis.com/mobile and it got me a blank tan screen that looked like the background of the mobile version (as seen on utube).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, still not working. Still got the blank tan screen. Updating phone as we speak. Maybe that will help.

DeletedUser24858

UPDATE...I am using Opera mini in my windows mobile phone. So , when i enter to mobile version of the game, the logging in is OK, but the buttons are not working and i can not go ahead with the menus. BUT, I have noted that if i change the settings in opera to show the window in one column and after the reloading of the site, i am able to enter in the entire menus. When I am in the entire menus and again back the settings from column view to normal, then everything is OK and actually i can play till i back to home. If i go to home, again it is not possible to enter in the entire menus...just hope that this info will be useful guys to resolve the problem...

DeletedUser22940

I am having the same issue here. I tried 3 different browsers and it let me login once on each browser. Once i exited however it will not let me log back in or revert to web version. Cannot click any buttons on the page. "Object is not an expression" error keeps popping up.

May i suggest that you revert the changes until this is fixed?

DeletedUser24883

i enter the javascript that was mentioned earlier and enter www.grepolis.com and it puts me straight to the normal login page and works fine. I still can't get the grepo mobile page to work

DeletedUser

What phones do you guys have? Is everything up to date?

I'm using a Blackberry Torch and all the web pages are viewing fine on my end. If you have an IPhone it could possibly be a Safari issue I'm guessing. :/

Unless of course there really is something wrong with the mobile site..

EDIT: Using a Safari browser on IPod and everything works fine too..

~ Lane

DeletedUser22940

What phones do you guys have? Is everything up to date?

I'm using a Blackberry Torch and all the web pages are viewing fine on my end. If you have an IPhone it could possibly be a Safari issue I'm guessing. :/

Unless of course there really is something wrong with the mobile site..

EDIT: Using a Safari browser on IPod and everything works fine too..

~ Lane

I am currently operating on a Samsung Galaxy (android network) and have tried 3 different browsers. I will give a shot @ the java edit and see how that works.

DeletedUser

I am currently operating on a Samsung Galaxy (android network) and have tried 3 different browsers. I will give a shot @ the java edit and see how that works.

Can you give us names of browsers? Are they fimilar ones or JUST for the Android phones? Just more info the mods can send to devs if it really is an issue occurring. :)

Although you could have already answered those questions in an earlier post & I'm too lazy to look. :p

~ Lane

DeletedUser22940

lol it's all good

Using: Dolphin, Oprah, and the default browser that comes with the phone (not sure what it's called)

DeletedUser24883

I'm on the Samsung Galaxy S and the javascript works fine but the grepo mobile doesn't and its just the android google browser that comes standard with the phone

DeletedUser

I have tried the mobile page, but the Login button seems to be inactive. I tried the web version, but after pressing login I was just brought back to the login page. Anyone know the problem?

By the way, using a Blackberry Curve.