Closed Grepolis Christmas Carol Competition!

DeletedUser

Hello, everyone!!

I was going to try to write a good intro like Pushty, but then I realised that I am awful at that sort of thing.
Instead, i'll leave it to Andy Williams to introduce the competition for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic

You are to write a grepolis themed christmas carol!​
It does not have to be a full carol, as that may be a bit difficult! But it should be at least a verse.
The words should fit to an existing carol's tune and ideally, a link to said song (but with no singing) would be provided as well.

Rules
Only one entry may be submitted per user.
Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
Entries must be submitted here in this thread, you will not be able to see it once submitted.
Authors must remain anonymous until the voting stage is complete.
Advertisement of specific pieces or vote rigging of any nature is prohibited.
Link to the song that the words are to be set to should be provided along with your version of said song.

Punishments
Plagiarism will result in disqualification from the current competition, but you will be able to participate in the following months. Second offences will result in disqualification from all future competitions.
Advertising will result in disqualification of the current competition and permanent disqualification upon second offences.
Vote rigging will result in an instant ban from the current and all future competitions, without exception.
Please note that this is not exhaustive and I reserve the right to exercise my discretion where it is appropriate.

How will it work?
Users have seven days to submit their entries. If there are too few entries - the competition will not go ahead with under three submissions - I will extend this period at my discretion. You will be informed in this case.
Once the submission phase is over, the entries will be put up for public voting. They will remain anonymous until the voting period is over! In the case of a tie, this period will either be extended or a new poll will be made, consisting of the tied entries only.

If we are given a large number of entries, the best 5 will be picked by the Team to be added to the poll.

The reward:
First place: 300 gold and this:
Musecopy.png

Second place:
Scholarcopy.png

(Note, the titles are yours for a month, if you want to keep them you will have to win the January lit comp!)

Competition Schedule:

Competition begins: 04/12/2013
Voting Begins: 11/12/2013
Result Announcement: 16/12/2013

Good luck!

The Grepolis Team