Grepolis: do most players role-play?

Thrillology

Phrourach
It can't be just me, but I noticed that a lot of players, if not most, role-play on Grepolis and possibly some without even realizing they're doing it. Has anyone else noticed that? I just think it's neat that this happens, and fun. :cool:

DeletedUser41523

Of course not what a silly thought!!!

Now bend over and pick up that soap that you dropped in this prison. ;)

DeletedUser8790

Role play? Grepolis is serious personal business!

DeletedUser

How are we defining role play? If you think about it everyone role plays.

DeletedUser39847

I don't role play...Too cool for that :cool:

Besides my minions know to respect their emperor...

DeletedUser32498

It can't be just me, but I noticed that a lot of players, if not most, role-play on Grepolis and possibly some without even realizing they're doing it. Has anyone else noticed that? I just think it's neat that this happens, and fun. :cool:

Depends what you mean by that. Maybe in a fantasy type of way? ;)

DeletedUser

Dude..... keep the X rated stuff out of here before Lane starts swinging his banhammer

DeletedUser

Bee doh, bee doh, bee doh!!!!

But great topic actually. I merged into a new alliance and they had this round table and the talk sounded so political and formal. It was really strange, but apparently it's so commonplace. To each their own though. If they enjoy it, go for it.

DeletedUser

""I don't role play...Too cool for that

Besides my minions know to respect their emperor... ""

Bee doh, bee doh, bee doh!!!!

But great topic actually. I merged into a new alliance and they had this round table and the talk sounded so political and formal. It was really strange, but apparently it's so commonplace. To each their own though. If they enjoy it, go for it.