Passed Grepolis Gameplay Flaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Improvements

Proposal
Provide web links to pages showing video Grepolis tutorials; e.g.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fthNBt5HRio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZabjgOZec

Reason
Visual tutorials are a better and quicker way to learn all aspects of Grepolis, especially with regard to interface features, i.e. knowing where to locate various buttons, showing what button/icon to click on.
For example, I’d just gone online and discovered I had several sea-borne attacks – the first due in about 15 mins. I wanted to cast a Zeus ‘Rage’ spell but couldn’t find out how to open the attack panel. Since then I have discovered by trial and error how. A visual tutorial would have solved the problem sooner.
Young and novice strategy game players need to be encouraged to learn strategy games, and visual tutorials make that more likely. The more game players there are, then the better the games will become.

Details
There video tutorials already available for viewing, but the quality of those I have seen are mostly poor.
2 types of volunteers are need - those persons who can locate good quality video tutorials on the internet, and provide links, and those who can compile tutorials. How such folk can be rewarded for their successful efforts, I leave to the imaginations of Grepolis management.
Volunteer recruitment could be;
1. A post on the Forum
2. A link to the recruitment page placed in all Alliance Forums
3. A link to the recruitment page on the Grepolis log-in page
4. Links to the recruitment page on varios other web pages

All video tutorials should receive a rating as to lucidity, usefulness, general quality, etc - the rating given by Grepolis users.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
The only issue that may be a problem is that on Youtube there are a number of videos claiming to display Grepolis cheat and hack techniques. If dummies think they can carry out illegal activities by watching these videos then more fool them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

Seeing as how these are ideas, I'm moving this thread to the Ideas section. Please format this using the required format.

DeletedUser20429

Nooo! Then you would get rid of the term noob! That is not fair. I learn't by listening to other players and quoting their comments to to see the format used. NO

DeletedUser19554

well we may be old luke but the new whippersnappers can learn better because of it so i say yes

DeletedUser20429

That's on the forums THANK YOU. Ingame I have been playing for 4 years so I think Vet is the correct term.

I never used to use these forums I might look at them as a guest but I saw no reason to make an account until a certain IGM changed my mind not mentioning names.

DeletedUser18132

The game has been only in progress for two years.

Epic Pwnage of yourself.

DeletedUser20429

Then how do people say that they have been playing for 8 years and even have proof of the fact?

DeletedUser20429

Answer that! And besides I have been playing for 4 years grepolis and tribalwars both are from the same company so really I have been playing for 4 years

DeletedUser

thread moved to re-vote discussion

please continue to post ur feedback

DeletedUser

Answer that! And besides I have been playing for 4 years grepolis and tribalwars both are from the same company so really I have been playing for 4 years

Grepolis and Tribal wars are COMPLETELY different games, very little similarities.

DeletedUser

I think Visual help guide would be good. If the Grepolis Team like the idea perhaps they can ask for volunteers.

Status
Not open for further replies.