Grepolis idiot

DeletedUser

ewww. no thx ;) lol
I wouldn't mod this forum even for the in-game gold you get. Its too flamy and negative. Compared to wow, potbs (was a GM for them), gw(a forum mod), and others I could mention, this game has a horrible forum environment for players. (not the worst, Erepublic has the worst - they allow racism and other really offensive behaviour)
no offence meant to this forum & current mods of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13489

ewww. no thx ;) lol
I wouldn't mod this forum even for the in-game gold you get. Its too flamy and negative. Compared to wow, potbs (was a GM for them), gw(a forum mod), and others I could mention, this game has a horrible forum environment for players. (not the worst, Erepublic has the worst - they allow racism and other really offensive behaviour)
no offence meant to this forum & current mods of course.

they allow racism... something tells me the mods aren't really active

DeletedUser

So someone that is trying to help the mods is "controlling?"

It's funny how you can twist things to suit your paradigm. I would bet that zordas would be a much better mod than a lot on the Grepolis forums.

Ok so whats my paradigm. I asked a simple question.

Normally i don't reply in here at all, but always love to read what everyone has to say. Even laugh at you guys always bickering back and forth with Dambo and Soviet, but lately all i see is Zordas telling people this is the wrong topic, or report this. I just don't see where it is his right to tell people this. I like to see what all have to say even if it does not quiet fit the topic or a little off the wall.

DeletedUser

The paradigm I speak of is making DCS and Spartiates appear arrogant and controlling with every chance you get. And when I say YOU, I speak about all Lost Boys posting in the public forums, not you specifically.

I always enjoy a healthy debate, but some of your members cannot even type properly and it strains my eyes to realize what they are saying every time they post. You are one of the few that can actually post in complete sentences and I respect that. Maybe you should post in here more often.

Now to respond to the second part of your post, rules are meant to be followed. When rules aren't followed chaos is unleashed and the flaming begins. It may entertain you to watch people flame each other publicly, but that doesn't make it right. Mods are here for a reason and they need to do their job. A kind remark every now and then to help them out should not cause you to judge so quickly.

I too enjoy to hear what everyone has to say and maybe something that is not completely related to the topic, but personal insults and flaming need to be kept to a minimum.

DeletedUser

So someone that is trying to help the mods is "controlling?"

It's funny how you can twist things to suit your paradigm. I would bet that zordas would be a much better mod than a lot on the Grepolis forums.

I would agree with that anyway we went off topic

DeletedUser

I've spammed my fair share of topics.... not before I learned that it was normal and accepted on this forum though.
im spamming this topic right now....
so anyone thinking Im a wannabe mod or something has got me very wrong. Ive got infractions too! I aint no golden boy! (anyone observant know what for?) :cool:
whenever Im on this forum it feels like getting down and joining the kids playing in the mud anyway... so I linger here far less than MANY MANY others do. my replies just get noticed more for some bizarre reason.

Last edited by a moderator: