grepolis report converter

Zarun-

Strategos
Is there a official discussion thread on it on these forums?

Definitely not a fan of the huge numbers plastered all over my screen with the ocean ids.

Wanted to ask how to disable.

Edit: Wanting a comprehensive list of everything this adds as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser36085

GRC (the pink octopus in left bottom corner) -> Settings tab -> Uncheck "Display numbers seas"

Zarun-

Strategos
Awesome, don't know how I missed that. Thanks!

Which is best to set for stats link? Grepointel, Grepostats, or potsek?

DeletedUser36085

I didn't change the potusek link, as it is enough most of the time, but the best stats site is Grepostats.

DeletedUser

The report converter is a third party add-on, it is unlikely that someone on the forums will make a list detailing everything that is added by it. It does however state on the script website what the features of the report converter are, along with some useful screenshots.

DeletedUser

I had a look at the website for this and the first thing I noticed was how the site bypasses pop-up blockers to ensure you visit whatever advertiser they make money off. That makes me wonder if the converter itself is kosha. Does anyone know for sure if it is?

DeletedUser43796

just recently i have had a problem with this in just 1 world
there is a little speaker picture above the pink octopus - have wierd sounds coming from pc speakers and can't access the stats via peoples profile ( the little pic to click isn't there )

DeletedUser36085

The speaker is an attack alert. You can click on the pink octopus, go to Settings and check the Mute box in the sound settings to turn that off.

DeletedUser29066

just recently i have had a problem with this in just 1 world
there is a little speaker picture above the pink octopus - have wierd sounds coming from pc speakers and can't access the stats via peoples profile ( the little pic to click isn't there )

First time I heard those "weird sounds" I thought it was cats doing something vile outside my window:eek: