Newspaper Grepolis Times?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone!

You probably know that this server is very overcrowded with dutch people. :)
On the Dutch server we know somthing what's called: "Greplos Times.''.
This is kind of a news paper with al the worlds in it.
You can read your worlds artikel and see what is happening, how some people look at things, etc.
It is a really cool and fun thing and I want to introduce it to you.

Would you people like it if i write a artikel every now and then about the world?
What is happening, what the changes are and a lot of talk and intervieuws with people.

Would you appriciate that?

i think it's a cool idea!

Ofcourse you don't have to tell what you'r alliance plan is and what kind of plans you got.
But you can always tell how you look at some wars and tell how you look at your opponent.

I say yes! :)

DeletedUser

I would love to help you i am active on another world too so i could do some interviews there if you like ;)

DeletedUser

I like to read more about what the players in the game think. So I hope a lot off people like your idea.

And maybe you can start the first one and ask what everybody thinks about it. Because it is something new here and other gamers don't know what to expect. So go go go!

DeletedUser

I've send a email to every alliance in the top 12 :) a lot of good reactions from the ally's!

DeletedUser

and what are you trying to say with that?
we will do it all in english for you guys ;)

DeletedUser

How about a leader interviews via chat, posting responses. I know aizhan interview, etc would be interesting to post.