Grepolis update error 14th dec 2011

DeletedUser

There's 2 bugs:

1st bug Seems to be an internet explorer issue only (the bug I'm reporting - works for me again in IE)

2nd bug is a server issue ("An Internal Server Error Has Occcured" as Chad Miller reported below mine)

World: Psi
Browser and Version: windows latest(I think).
Overview of the bug: It begins after I log in.
1) It seems as if I'm in the minimap and not the real map (It's like a bad movie where I've been minimized :O)
2) When I double click, it zooms out o_O
3) The ocean-frames from grepomaps/minimap are now in the game, but not not "attached".
4) if I hold down mousebutton and move mouse to scroll around map, it moves the ocean-frames around, with all the cities following (looking like the different coloured dots You see, when You usually double click the minimap). The Ocean-frames move around on top of the main map when I try to move around in the map. The main map(main view) itself isn't going anywhere.
5) The left side bar is centered "behind" the ocean(main view), cuz I can see half of "invite firiends" and all of "Log out", sticking out beneath the map, in the bottom of the screen..
6) When I enter, the administrator bar is rolled out under the map. I can click it and use it, but if I miss it, it disapears. if I F5 it comes back ^^

Screenshots:
qzet7l.jpg

This is after I hit F5 and scroll down: (to the right it's just black and ocean-frames.)
35irb74.jpg

(lol.. didn't edit picture, but meh, doesn't matter ^^)

How often this occurs: Just now, after the update.
Urgency: Rather urgent I'd say.. can't really play.
Preventative Actions: (didn't get that.. Have I tried who?)
Summary: My window has been emptied for left side bar and top bars. No info available. Only reports dumping in and the ocean with islands and cities that I can't click. (the framework is gone so to speak ^^)

All the info bars are gone left and top ^^ All I can click are the reports. The rest is a mess and can't click it.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: sure.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: re-booted the pc. I'm at work and can't do a whole lot ;)

regards,
-rek

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An Internal Server Error Has Occurred!

After the update was completed. In Corinth when I log in I get the RED "An Internal Server Error Has Occurred!" I can not get to the game as it loads half way then nothing. Not sure if it is global but I can not access Corinth.

DeletedUser

hey,i have incoming attacks and i play now and its gone :( looooosss another city again.wrong timing.all i can see is incoming attacks :( :( :(

DeletedUser

I can't move from one city to the next with whatever upgrade I have a new city and can't set parades from the bp or builds in my cities or see in my allied forum to know what news is good info...Pls get this back to normal or get the framework back as asked above...

This is for world Sigma

DeletedUser

I have no toolbars or sidebars in MU. They work fine in Delta but i cannot seem to get them in Mu at all. If I scroll down I can see some bits but can't access them

DeletedUser

Same here, appears graphic interface completely went to hell with addition of the world wonders element.

World alpha.

I get island view, with large map grid and city dots overlaid (no islands). When I try to move the map the island view stays put and the grid lines and dots move.

There are zero tool bars, and if I close the city overview window I can't even click on a city to open it back up.

Roll back or freeze the world because there is no way to play like this and people could be helpless to defend themselves against already launched attacks. That is if they even know they are coming since there is no info anywhere.

DeletedUser20848

An Internal Server Error Has Occurred!
After the update was completed. In Corinth when I log in I get the RED "An Internal Server Error Has Occurred!" I can not get to the game as it loads half way then nothing. Not sure if it is global but I can not access Corinth.
also happening when i try to log on

DeletedUser

Gamma.

I have no toolbar and cannot click on the map to do anything.
Clicking the map just results in zooming in or out.

I can not play as the interface does not work.

Same as this chap:

I have no toolbars or sidebars in MU. They work fine in Delta but i cannot seem to get them in Mu at all. If I scroll down I can see some bits but can't access them

DeletedUser

Corinth

Also receive the Internal Error message while loading.

DeletedUser

Still down...

I'm having this problem as well. Anyone heard anything about a fix in the works?

DeletedUser1405

No they didnt its still happening in Epsilon and Byzantium.

DeletedUser

I've got some wierd image where it only shows like half the map and then at the bottom its this black area with the menu buttons. I can't switch between cities. I can't see which city I'm in. I'm in the middle of taking a city and I can't see my outgoing attacks. I can't see if there are any incoming attacks. I can't even get a decent enough city overview to click on any of the buildings to work in.

I play in two worlds, Mu and Iota and they look identical and are having the same issues. I really hope you guys fix this problem soon.

DeletedUser22907

DeletedUser22252

Nice,they know how to take money for gold and in return you can't log in!!! :Angry:

DeletedUser22805

Exact same problem happened to me.