Grepolympics

DeletedUser

This Hoplite race seems to be a bit of a tricky one, from what i gather so far, speed hasn't got much to do with it but can't quite get my finger on the........formula be it?

Any of the top 10 or anybody care to share? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10751

I played around with it a little bit - At the moment my skill build is 4-1-2. Endurance is definitely the key skill. Would also appreciate some insight.

DeletedUser

In real life long distance running endurance is the main factor,stenght allows for muscle,speed is more for sprinters or short distance... i think it should be applied in a ratio of 4:2:1...endurance 4 stenght 2 speed 1...could be wrong but endurance would definetly be the most skill

DeletedUser

In real life long distance running endurance is the main factor,stenght allows for muscle,speed is more for sprinters or short distance... i think it should be applied in a ratio of 4:2:1...endurance 4 stenght 2 speed 1...could be wrong but endurance would definetly be the most skill

Gonna try this method thanks exe0

DeletedUser23986

well, i invested heavily in endurance, and it seems to help me.

DeletedUser

I have done this too but its the ratio i'm trying to get my head round. I've managed to cling onto position 25 at the moment, time will tell i guess lol