Grouping Rizina to Nicaea

DeletedUser41456

Paros has been open for about 4 months...it's a bit ridiculous that this world is already grouped with others in the externals and three or four new worlds have started. That's my mini-rant for making me click an extra link.

DeletedUser

I believe it's because EN66, the newest world, is the start of the fourth generation. It's likely that space is being saved for that area to grow.

I agree that it's inconvenient, but I'm sure it won't stop you lot taking the battle to the masses! :)

DeletedUser41456

And 5th generation opens up in a month? Lol...come on man..i'd rather just click on "page 2" then have them grouped together like the world has been won already....this forum was getting more people on them lately too..im just saying...these worlds are opening up way too fast...I know each new world is a moneymaker but it gets diluted eventually..i know you dont have control over that im just saying in general.

DeletedUser18366

Oh well....new worlds = more settings = more chance I'll actually be able to join a world I like within a day or two of it opening :D

DeletedUser

Well you may create as many worlds you like and order forums the way you want, because Paros will be my last world.

Innogames have made a joke of grepo! Everything you need to be on top is gold and thats it,skills do not mater any more you just need gold and res and you are good. And this hyper production of world, well that something I already talked about so I will not repeat my self.
Only noobs and gutless people like to jump from world to world. And creating new world with 1k active players in last one hahahaha madness

So innogames thank you!

DeletedUser18366

You almost persuaded me to forget topping up my premium tomorrow. Actually, I think you did.

DeletedUser23971

Well you may create as many worlds you like and order forums the way you want, because Paros will be my last world.

Innogames have made a joke of grepo! Everything you need to be on top is gold and thats it,skills do not mater any more you just need gold and res and you are good. And this hyper production of world, well that something I already talked about so I will not repeat my self.
Only noobs and gutless people like to jump from world to world. And creating new world with 1k active players in last one hahahaha madness

So innogames thank you!

There is unfortunately a lot in here I agree with.

Skill levels have fallen, trying to find some new idea to get that difficult conquest - it has boiled down to who has the biggest credit card and it is generally who can re-build the fastest.

The biggest problem which has been said for a long time is the number of worlds being released and the effect it has. As soon as there is a problem there are few with the character to stand and fight, many run to another world to start again, run into difficulty and run again.

The days of worlds where there were 10/20 alliances of high quality and activity, real twists and turns where you would fight to the end with the people you have played with for 24 months+ are long gone. Paros is already down to a handful of alliances. I respect the way Venom dug in, I have seen many leave after being on the receiving end of a fraction of the pressure they endured.

In Naxos we had been under a lot of pressure and fought through it, but when we dished it out many left - the world was won a long time before the Wonder Age even got started.

I am sure this constant generation of worlds is profitable, but I honestly think that in the long term it will prove a real problem.

DeletedUser

Sad thing is innogames do not give a damn about all of this we are saying here and they do not want to set a survey and see what players would say about all this changes that happened because they know what results would look like.

Innogames here is another way for you to make people spend gold, when WW hits you may allow gold to be used to speed the construction of wonders! Or or or, spend gold to cut down the travel time. Or or or allow for the alliance to spend gold and have more members slots for recruitment.

I hope you like some of my ideas
Innogames thank you

DeletedUser19042

I fail to see how innogames' policy is related to the grouping of forums?

DeletedUser

I believe it's because EN66, the newest world, is the start of the fourth generation. It's likely that space is being saved for that area to grow.

I agree that it's inconvenient, but I'm sure it won't stop you lot taking the battle to the masses! :)

I fail to see how innogames' policy is related to the grouping of forums?

Thanks to new worlds we got new forum look (thats the link between the topics), and I used this opportunity to take some of my frustrations about innogames' policy
lol

DeletedUser

I have moved this to The Acropolis, as it's more relevant. Please restrict your discussion in world forums to specifics of it, The Acropolis is for general Grepolis discussion. :)

DeletedUser

we were just disusing how empty our world is and already we have a world on the way?!!
madness! just madness!

from en.grepostats
EN61 Enter Paros Section
2,116 players (yea right more like 350-400 active players), 2,545 alliances (pfff please give me a break 10 active alliances and that is it), 33,783 cities (top 5 alliances have +1k cities, all other alliances are way bellow)

summa summarum
this has become a JOKE!!!

sad thing is that no innogame peps are going to read this and even by some mad chance they do they ll not care
peace out

DeletedUser18366

Well you definatley seem very vocal about this, but maybe if we offer something constructive they'll give a (enter random word here) about what we say.