Guide: How to get a crown.

• Thread starter DeletedUser27793
  • Start date

DeletedUser27793

Guide: How to get a crown.​

The strategy/plan to get a crown is to keep a very low profile at the beginning. Let the fighters do the job and you just log in once a day to ask for help if needed. Sit tight and take as many internals and inactives as possible. Add a bunch of founded citys on non farming islands, no one really want's them so they are safe. No one will notice you if you just keep under the radar and doesn't grow to fast and doesn't annoy a fighter with pathetic attacks. Soon enough the fighters will get tired of carrying about to many passengers like yourself.

That's where the fun starts, everytime you log in there is new ghosts to feed on. And they do not fight back... Keep picking them as quick as your theater plays lets you. Eventually you will have enough citys to get invited to the leading alliance. At that stage It's usually full of players like yourself. Then the WW era starts. All you have to do then is to send resources day in and day out. No fighting necessary.

It's a walk in the park actually.....

That's how you easily get a crown.

credits to Shingzu

DeletedUser23986

"A crown is a piece of rotting material forcibly put on your head, as a punishment for simming"~hasan naqvi

DeletedUser

The crown doesn't make a player, the looks more like a sticker than anything. I would rather have the gold ball in the guys hand looks cooler :)

DeletedUser

Nothing against the poster but I always find threads like these are made by those that want the crown but cant find a way to achieve it.

DeletedUser

Nothing against the poster but I always find threads like these are made by those that want the crown but cant find a way to achieve it.

That is true, am not to fused about it myself :)

DeletedUser

Someone took my post out of original context and posted here... Find my original and read posts before and after....

DeletedUser

Yes everyone who has a crown must be a simmer....fantastic logic.

DeletedUser11886

Thank you for telling us how to NOT play this game!

I think I played the game wrong :p I should have a crown, but I quit the game before crowns were updated into the game :(