hall of shame

DeletedUser

I wanted to know where I can find the "hall of shame" in zeta, please someone tell me and then you can delete this thread ^^ XD

Thank you

DeletedUser

LOL??

I have been looking for it and cant find it, that's why I'm asking, I dont ask without lo0oking for it before!

DeletedUser

LOL??

I have been looking for it and cant find it, that's why I'm asking, I dont ask without lo0oking for it before!

If you've already searched for it and nothing came up, there probably isn't a hall of shame...

DeletedUser

If you've already searched for it and nothing came up, there probably isn't a hall of shame...

why cant it be that I am bad at looking for it and someone knows where it is? :p

well then.. it looks like there isnt any for now.. lets see if someone manages to find it if it does exist ^^ XD

DeletedUser

why cant it be that I am bad at looking for it and someone knows where it is? :p

well then.. it looks like there isnt any for now.. lets see if someone manages to find it if it does exist ^^ XD

If you can't find it, other people probably can't find it either. So just make one if you really want one to exist.

There's like no such thing as being bad at finding topics if you search for it.

DeletedUser

MOD are willy helpfull it you don't bug them about small stuff, such as "When will Kappa open?" Plus it is against the rules to ask that :p

DeletedUser6983

Hall of Shame, hmmm, just look for people with bad profiles, or look at the forums and search for something with a player eing "rimmed" :)

DeletedUser

who you want to add to the hall of shame, muckson? i vote for myself

DeletedUser

how about anything that is really....(for lack of a better word) shameful. Such as unprotected transports?

DeletedUser4013

We have opened an brand new Hall of Shame for Zeta. Check it out, post some pics and let the hilarity begin :D