Hall of Shame

DeletedUser14937

Seems like a lot of veterans (for someone who's been around for 6 years you're all rookies :p ) play here...

Since I'm a bit bored here is a thread where you get to shame the worst of the worst.. most terrible players around. Reasons behind the shaming as well as any evidence is highly encouraged.

Allies... enemies... random names you just searched for in the rankings to see if they still exist... the more the merrier.

To start off I would love to nominate my humble self... I destroyed most of the evidence but give it a few weeks there will be new ones.

And of course my favorite Mr RAVEN LORD! the expert at self sabotage ... the hunter of cships... notably his own :p

DeletedUser15834

Seems like a lot of veterans (for someone who's been around for 6 years you're all rookies :p ) play here...

Since I'm a bit bored here is a thread where you get to shame the worst of the worst.. most terrible players around. Reasons behind the shaming as well as any evidence is highly encouraged.

Allies... enemies... random names you just searched for in the rankings to see if they still exist... the more the merrier.

To start off I would love to nominate my humble self... I destroyed most of the evidence but give it a few weeks there will be new ones.

And of course my favorite Mr RAVEN LORD! the expert at self sabotage ... the hunter of cships... notably his own :p
Never gonna let me live that one down are you.
At least I got tied up with family stuff while the cs sailed.
You were online sitting there looking at it come in and didn't return the supports.

DeletedUser53868

I will post here my swords attacks, birs attacks, LS defend and slings defend don't worry

DeletedUser24285

My greatest shame was on Sinope, when I was tooled up with some of the great offensive players and I went in ton alliance with Erik (the alleged Belgo, greppo hall of fame master) - his plan went wrong and he left all his allies in the dung. A very bad call by me.

DeletedUser34939

Ok this is getting serious now. Where is Exit? He's been gone a full 48 hours now. He had this explosive start, must have really committed a lot of gold to get as far as he did as fast as he did - why on earth would he just disappear?

Exit old man, wherever you are hurry back! Your alliance needs you, they're literally killing each other without your expert leadership.

DeletedUser41523

NCCxoQz.png

LzeLOio.png

Word of advice: Don't call them bad if they can solo snipe you early on. ;)

DeletedUser909

I'll nominate myself since I completely forget how to play in a conquest world.

/aka MBCS

DeletedUser41523

DoesThisNameFi is a decent player... I detect salt :p
He's still replying to me after I told him that I wasn't really reading anymore. Got a couple long essays in there too. Yeah he's salty.

DeletedUser17045

Hahaha, what is going on? So many veterans making a comeback? Guess it's spreading far and wide :O